• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Noob LMLE PO 42mm

timefollower1

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
3/5/11
If you go right back to the beginning of this thread the pictures that were first posted have crooked number 1 why oh why can't they get these simple things right.

SUMIKITO

Supporter and Senior Purveyor of YouTube News
Supporter
5/4/13
San Marino, California
Rep back .......

The Gen seahorse looks much like a "Trojan" horse........The Rep seahorse looks like a kiddy horsie! What can I say, it's a Rep! It's carousel time! Gideeyup! :hehehe:

razorblade

I'm Pretty Popular
18/8/12
Alignment is off: 12, Omega logo, OMEGA lettering. Bezel alignment seems slightly off as well. Keeping my fingers crossed it isn't the entire batch.

txrob779

Mythical Poster
Supporter
27/4/07
They will fix that on the next run and call it a v3 super DOOPER rep..:rofl:

Mr. Pap

Section Moderator
Section Moderator
5/6/08
There is a whle thread right in this first page of the section... You didnt even have to search for it...

Threads merged.

santaclaws490

Horology Curious
11/7/13
There is a whle thread right in this first page of the section... You didnt even have to search for it...

Threads merged.

Yeah well I guess I am an idiot. However, I took time out of my day to provide content that I thought was not on the forum, and even admitted that it might already exist (without double checking...) - instead of a condescending, you are a turd it was on the first page and you didn't even have to search for it, you could of just merged it and I would of got the message. It's not like this forum is a pinnacle of organization.

On another note I wish that this forum showed post creation date, rather than just the last post. I find my self having to guess whether the thread is old or new, it can be tedious siphoning through hordes of information. (If it is an option I guess I truly am a turd.)

cya

razorblade

I'm Pretty Popular
18/8/12
Yeah well I guess I am an idiot. However, I took time out of my day to provide content that I thought was not on the forum, and even admitted that it might already exist (without double checking...) - instead of a condescending, you are a turd it was on the first page and you didn't even have to search for it, you could of just merged it and I would of got the message. It's not like this forum is a pinnacle of organization.

On another note I wish that this forum showed post creation date, rather than just the last post. I find my self having to guess whether the thread is old or new, it can be tedious siphoning through hordes of information. (If it is an option I guess I truly am a turd.)

cya

Seriously?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tommy_boy

Athletic Supporter
23/4/09
The Evergreen State

cya

OK, cya.

drbollocko

I'm Pretty Popular
12/11/10
Disappointing, only seeing this now. I seriously hope it is a small batch, corrected quickly and not going to be an ongoing issue. Reminds me of BP qc, but a little worse. Shame to put such great work into the watch and then mess up on the most obvious part. Ridiculous!

...more reason why I hate getting involved in this whole preorder/first batch stuff too often, it never seems to go smoothly.

TheOmegaFan

Renowned Member
15/5/13
Disappointing, only seeing this now. I seriously hope it is a small batch, corrected quickly and not going to be an ongoing issue. Reminds me of BP qc, but a little worse. Shame to put such great work into the watch and then mess up on the most obvious part. Ridiculous!

...more reason why I hate getting involved in this whole preorder/first batch stuff too often, it never seems to go smoothly.

Yeah, it is better to wait a month to explore the quality and issues

flieger123

Renowned Member
7/2/13
I don't buy any new versions of watches until the top guns over here after written a review about it, haha.

Mr. Pap

Section Moderator
Section Moderator
5/6/08

cya

:RWI:

I really want to take this as a joke and only as a joke...

On topic, well as most of you say, and after seeing some of the QC pics, i think we will have to wait again and see what the first ones will look like... I hate flaws!

TheOmegaFan

Renowned Member
15/5/13
What do You guys think, after release of this one, will the old one from BP fall in price?

pjsayer

I'm Pretty Popular
18/5/11
It would appear that errant QC isn't exclusive to the BP Factory after all. That 12 is shocking for a $300 rep, first release or no first release. Here's hoping my QC pics will be somewhat better...

TheOmegaFan

Renowned Member
15/5/13
It would appear that errant QC isn't exclusive to the BP Factory after all. That 12 is shocking for a $300 rep, first release or no first release. Here's hoping my QC pics will be somewhat better...

Hope You'll have a nice one. Waiting for QC BTW ;)