• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Noob LMLE PO 42mm

machineboy

Horology Curious
12/9/13
I have ordered a LMPO from a TD and got the second QC photos after rejecting the first because of crooked 1 and lume spill on markers.

lmpo.jpg

It's the same watch, I think they only removed some lume spill from the 5th and 6th marker. I don't know what the etiquette is on rejections? I still think the 1 in the 12 is off and that the markers are not too good.

Am I being too picky? I don't wanna be a snotty customer, but do you think there are better versions available?

Redxds

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/3/13
Not at all. If pictures create an eye sore, the you will be deflated each time you check the time on an otherwise fine piece. I'd reject it. Would you pm me the dealer? I'm also looking to place a order as some really nice examples have trickled out.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

motoman83

Known Member
23/3/13
I'm more concerned about the misaligned date wheel and crooked logo than the 12. I would reject this one...I've seen a lot better. Even on the wrist and not magnified on my screen there is too much going on with this one

machineboy

Horology Curious
12/9/13
The TD sais this was the better sample he had, so I begrudgingly OK'd it. Hopefully it won't be too bad on the wrist. It actually looks better than the stock photos TD has on his site of the model, so I guess I should not expect much better. Well, well, I'll post a few pics when it arrives!

motoman83

Known Member
23/3/13
The TD sais this was the better sample he had, so I begrudgingly OK'd it. Hopefully it won't be too bad on the wrist. It actually looks better than the stock photos TD has on his site of the model, so I guess I should not expect much better. Well, well, I'll post a few pics when it arrives!

Since you've ok'd it just make up your mind now not to scrutinize it. Just enjoy it and tell yourself that when perfect dials are made you'll replace it. Still a beautiful watch, congrats man! I'm looking to pull the trigger soon and that's how I've mentally prepared myself! :D:

surf

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
26/8/12
Great watch enjoy it I love mine. I love how all these people that do not have this watch have such strong opinions. It's 300 bucks get over it.

safarian34

Looking Around
21/10/13
Hello forum! It seems the LMPO has a few dial issues. Is it possible to switch out the dial for a gen one from Otto Frei? I understand that the limited edition dial is not available, but would one of the others fit this watch 1 to 1?

Mr. Pap

Section Moderator
Section Moderator
5/6/08
Hello forum! It seems the LMPO has a few dial issues. Is it possible to switch out the dial for a gen one from Otto Frei? I understand that the limited edition dial is not available, but would one of the others fit this watch 1 to 1?

I dont think you will have much of luck with that.

I read about the bezel that if you want to make a swap you have to return the original one to Omega...

motoman83

Known Member
23/3/13
I love how all these people that do not have this watch have such strong opinions. It's 300 bucks get over it.
s

If we only talked about watches that we own this would be a pretty small and boring forum. Also, $300 is a LOT to some people on here. I will give you the benefit of the doubt that you aren't but this really makes you look like a pompous ass.

surf

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
26/8/12
s

If we only talked about watches that we own this would be a pretty small and boring forum. Also, $300 is a LOT to some people on here. I will give you the benefit of the doubt that you aren't but this really makes you look like a pompous ass.

My friend, I own this watch and on this thread gave my detailed opinion with photo's. This is what the forum is designed for so I apologize if I sound pretentious. The watch I own which to me looks perfect is critiqued as being hideous by folks that do not own this model (or any other Omega's for that matter). I think my opinion matters much like everyone else and for 300 USD I stand behind my comment that this watch is worth every penny. I understand opinions are like A$$holes so take mine for what its worth. Buy this watch if you are an Omega PO fan it is awesome!!

sunnydale

Put Some Respect On My Name
29/8/09
My friend, I own this watch and on this thread gave my detailed opinion with photo's. This is what the forum is designed for so I apologize if I sound pretentious. The watch I own which to me looks perfect is critiqued as being hideous by folks that do not own this model (or any other Omega's for that matter). I think my opinion matters much like everyone else and for 300 USD I stand behind my comment that this watch is worth every penny. I understand opinions are like A$$holes so take mine for what its worth. Buy this watch if you are an Omega PO fan it is awesome!!

+1000

farmboy

Known Member
3/8/13

I totally agree. You can't truly appreciate the quality of this watch until it is on your wrist. I also spent 300+ and am very pleased. As long as your dealer gets you a good one, you will smile every time you look at it ;)

GrimReaper

Known Member
2/5/13
machineboy's really has too much flaws. I wouldn't accept it.
I know they have problems aligning the numbers and logos when gluing them on the glossy (slippery) dial. So I would accept if the dw was aligned, it is way off.

How many good ones actually exist? I only found this one:
http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php/liquid-metal-planet-161809?p=1626428#post-1626428

And I found these in this thread, which are also good:
http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php/new-noob-lmle-150544?p=1503542#post-1503542
http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php/new-noob-lmle-150544?p=1506230#post-1506230
http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php/new-noob-lmle-150544?p=1510996#post-1510996
http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php/new-noob-lmle-150544?p=1514644#post-1514644
http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php/new-noob-lmle-150544?p=1633378#post-1633378

I think the 12 and the crooked Omega logo are the main concerns when buying this watch. It would just bother me too much.

doubleohseven

8/11/12
I will receive this one soon... I can take irl pics of it then. The logo is my biggest concern, but anyway I think it will not bother me much. Since Im using one TD which takes PP, I can't wait forever for the "perfect" lmpo rep.

Im really excited to see if it matches my expectations. I hope it will pop out nicely on my wrist, not too boring and not too flashy, just perfect.

machineboy

Horology Curious
12/9/13
My LMPO arrived today, and my first impression is: Wow!

On hand the dial looks really nice, any slanted numbers does not show. The AR on the crystal is awesome. Lume is good, lume markers are also decent. The bezel looks great, turns smoothly but with a little back play. The bracelet was a bitch to resize, but looks and works well. Quick (blurry macro) picture:

lmpo2.jpg

Mr. Pap

Section Moderator
Section Moderator
5/6/08
That looks awesome!!! The pearl is really good on this one!