• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Noob LMLE PO 42mm

surf

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
26/8/12
Bracelet Sizing

View attachment 29731

View attachment 29732

View attachment 29733

The first pic is the LMPO bracelet and what happened when pins were pressed out. This was weird to me and very frustrating. I honestly do not trust it to be worn regularly.

Second photo is Narikaa UPO bracelet on left side and Old Factory Omega on far right. (Old Factory bracelet is 100% gen spec and can be sold as such)

The LMPO engraving is very very good, so the clasp would be a good addition to a V5 bracelet if it does not fall apart.

ericb196

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
18/5/11
Just a feedback on my LMPO.

The bracelet is really sweet and nicely made for me. The big problem is to put it at the right size and I can imagine that errors can happened with wrong material ! But other than that I find it really good.

The overhwole quality of the watch is nicer and more gen like than the BP Cr PO I had previously. The bezel and pearl are really nicer !! The dial is great (ok there can be some cropping issue..). The crown tube works really great.
The AR and the lume are oustanding !

Well a fantastic watch

mrjohan

Known Member
23/10/11
Just a feedback on my LMPO.

The bracelet is really sweet and nicely made for me. The big problem is to put it at the right size and I can imagine that errors can happened with wrong material ! But other than that I find it really good.

The overhwole quality of the watch is nicer and more gen like than the BP Cr PO I had previously. The bezel and pearl are really nicer !! The dial is great (ok there can be some cropping issue..). The crown tube works really great.
The AR and the lume are oustanding !

Well a fantastic watch

Great Eric!

Sounds like the quality of the V5 bracelet. Some find it hard to adjust. My bracelet is an ease to adjust with the right tools.

Will go for this one. Hopefully there are a few other gems out there, with ok dial and marker allignment.

GrimReaper

Known Member
2/5/13
Finally it's here! Just a quick one..

53QNbdr.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not to drag back in the thread, but I thought this was a 42mm watch? that thing looks huge on your wrist... What size wrist are you? I didnt want to purchase it initially because im a 7.5 wrist, and typically 42mm watches look like toys on my wrist
6.5" wrist.
I really had to use my master quoting skills here. Only the date of quote is missing, but I managed to get usernames.

Good that new Aqua Terra's are out.
This watch really looks huge on 6.5" wrist. And I have only 6.3" wrist.
Can anyone measure lug to lug? And end links are also huge, so I would also prefer end link to end link measurement.
But they look like they stick around 2mm from lugs on each side.

I can wear 48mm lug to lug and 53mm end link to end link, 53mm is my wrist width. I have 3 watches with these measurements and they wear nice.

rudeney

Known Member
16/7/13
This thread seems to have gone quiet, anyone else received this watch recently, are they up to batch 3 yet? Some pictures have shown they are getting better, and is there a swiss mvt offering now?

farmboy

Known Member
3/8/13
I have one in shipment. I'm hoping to get it in the next couple days. It's sitting in customs right now. By my qc pics, I think the dial is very good now. Like some others have mentioned, if you zoom in on the gens, you will also find some level of inconsistency. The main thing is having a TD that will get you the best one available.

doubleohseven

8/11/12
Im waiting for tracking code, i hope its a good one. The pics looked good, only logo looked maybe a little bit "dancing", but not much. I will take it anyway, im tired of waiting for the "perfect" one:)

t81zdw.jpg

cmaster

6/9/13
I have one in shipment. I'm hoping to get it in the next couple days. It's sitting in customs right now. By my qc pics, I think the dial is very good now. Like some others have mentioned, if you zoom in on the gens, you will also find some level of inconsistency. The main thing is having a TD that will get you the best one available.

Good hour markers and the pearl looks ok on this one. I'd go with it if it were me :cheers:

khador

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/8/09
How is the HE valve on this? Is it functional like the old PO v4 or does it screw off like the v5?

drbollocko

I'm Pretty Popular
12/11/10
Im waiting for tracking code, i hope its a good one. The pics looked good, only logo looked maybe a little bit "dancing", but not much. I will take it anyway, im tired of waiting for the "perfect" one:)

That looks really quite good, one of the best 12s I've seen on any, at least the 1 and 2 line up straight against each other, which is what we wanted from a $300-$400 rep. Fair play for waiting it out. What dealer did you get that from?

Also the rep is glossy lacquered finish, it's pretty damn close looking, the gen however with its high polished ceramic dial has a different look (deeper cold glassy look) at some angles.

farmboy

Known Member
3/8/13
Thank you. I held off as long as I could ;) I really couldn't ask for much better. Lucy at TrueTime came through for me again. No regrets on this one.

farmboy

Known Member
3/8/13
Very nice. Enjoy :)

Farmboy, it has a nice weight doesn't it?

Yes it does. The fit and finish is awesome too. The only thing I did to it was size the bracelet and gave it a nice oil bath. This thing is perfect now ;)