• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Noob 126719/116719 (WG Pepsi) Models released

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
BTW saw first QC pic of the new Noob 126719. It's probably just the lighting but the red half of the insert looks more cherry/plum than I've ever seen before. Maybe it's been tweaked...

ZWohnk.jpg

The buyer has asked PT for a movement pic before shipping.

https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...-noob-finally-releases-true-clone-gmts/page16

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹

srhoque

Respected Member
28/11/18
BTW saw first QC pic of the new Noob 126719. It's probably just the lighting but the red half of the insert looks more cherry/plum than I've ever seen before. Maybe it's been tweaked...

ZWohnk.jpg

The buyer has asked PT for a movement pic before shipping.

https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...ne-gmts/page16

BTW, the pic you attached is the 116719 (no crown at 6). Anyway, Its just lighting, I don't think insert really has changed. Here is my approved QC from yesterday for the 126719.
ZWqZY1.jpg
ZWqDzv.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: KJ2020

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
I think is the same as before. Here's a detailed qc video. https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=g5_hGSzCzHI

Thanks for posting the video bro. I agree the insert looks the same. It's official - based on the direction of hand setting and hour jumping, the movement is the infamous 2824 CHS timebomb. Way to screw us real good Noob, thanks!

If owners do nothing else, lubricating the click spring inside the GMT wheel will help prolong its life.

Mods for the GMT timebomb

Reactions: Jayalvin777

Oascom

Respected Member
Patron
Certified
19/1/16
BTW, the pic you attached is the 116719 (no crown at 6). Anyway, Its just lighting, I don't think insert really has changed. Here is my approved QC from yesterday for the 126719.
ZWqZY1.jpg
ZWqDzv.jpg

Is it me or there is a gap between bezel and insert ? Looks like the insert is too small / bezel too big ?

Oascom

Respected Member
Patron
Certified
19/1/16
This doesn't look good.... Looks like a glue ... And a gap...

srhoque

Respected Member
28/11/18
This doesn't look good.... Looks like a glue ... And a gap...
ZWI31k.jpg

You are right...This gap look has always been there, they don't bother me on my current Pepsi on wrist though because the macro shots blows it up quite a bit. Lets see how this one looks in person, maybe has to be taken off and re-glued.

Last edited:

Oascom

Respected Member
Patron
Certified
19/1/16
You are right...This gap look has always been there, they don't bother me on my current Pepsi on wrist though because the macro shots blows it up quite a bit. Lets see how this one looks in person, maybe has to be taken off and re-glued.

Ah sorry, yeah I'm sure it's not that bad in person it's just me and my OCD :p

rabl253

Certified
1/2/19
woah! Where'd you get that?! Is that a chunk of actual real meteorite, or something made to look like it?

Oascom

Respected Member
Patron
Certified
19/1/16
woah! Where'd you get that?! Is that a chunk of actual real meteorite, or something made to look like it?

Actual meteorite about 4 billion years old, fallen to earth around 600 million years ago :)

Easy to say those dials will be out of this world :D

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
I really like the Pepsi 116719BLRO (and some other PM reps).. Can anyone confirm if any white gold reps are plated (rhodium they use to plate WG isn't it?) or are WG reps just stainless steel with no warm hue to the colour of the metalwork?

Next question.. weight.. has any factory replicated the weight of an 18k or platinum rep? I mean they could mill any unused spare space with fill with a heavier metal for example (lead lol?)?

I'd really like a WG GMT, and yellow gold GMT and Subs and day dates.. but it's the colour (of white gold) and weight of the watch that prevents me from buying them.

Last edited:

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20

Please tell me things about this..! I have been waiting on a good BLRO on jubilee with a good insert and movement for ages.. what have you there? It's not the 'nice Noob but timebomb movement' is it? .. Looks great, I'm waiting on a Noob with a decent VR movement if it ever comes. (also on list at local AD for a real one for about 3 years lol!)

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
Please tell me things about this..! I have been waiting on a good BLRO on jubilee with a good insert and movement for ages.. what have you there? It's not the 'nice Noob but timebomb movement' is it? .. Looks great, I'm waiting on a Noob with a decent VR movement if it ever comes. (also on list at local AD for a real one for about 3 years lol!)

It is indeed the infamous time bomb as KJ confirmed earlier, just nooh screwing us up and Jack up the price of their BLRO because they know they have the best insert. Only LN and BLNR have the vr3185 movement. Check KJ previous comments and his guides, there you will all the information you need to know. As you can see on the stickers these ones are made of 904L, don't know the exact weight but it's for sure not as heavy as the Gen.

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18

More info about these new Noob releases in this thread bro

Noob finally releases true clone GMTs

IDK of any Rolex precious metal rep that weighs a gram over its SS counterpart. I gave up on that aspect. I just don't hand them over to anyone, but it doesn't diminish my own enjoyment of them.

Reactions: Jayalvin777