• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New JLC MUT Moon ZF

sasquatch951

Supporter
Certified
28/11/18
Is it just me or does that moonphase look a bit off? Looks like slightly thinner numbers and washed-out moon/stars compared to gen
It’s not that bad I suppose. Here’s another angle. The moon should not be flat like that but even the previous version by zf has the same flat moon. The stars look similar to the Gen in that they’re smaller and interspersed but probably not a great finish up close.

Reactions: El3

El3

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/6/23
USA
I received my QC on the apsf but the logo is slightly crooked so I’m still debating if I should approve. I hope ZF releases the rose gold edition of this newer version because I’m not familiar with apsf and I really prefer the longer indices
That logo does look off..

sasquatch951

Supporter
Certified
28/11/18
That logo does look off..
Yeah.. I RL'd and felt bad but I just couldn't live with that. Hopefully next one looks better. If not, I might just hold off until ZF makes this version. I saw puretime has all these APSF ones listed now. Oddly enough even their listed one has a slightly crooked logo lol

El3

22/6/23
USA
Yeah.. I RL'd and felt bad but I just couldn't live with that. Hopefully next one looks better. If not, I might just hold off until ZF makes this version. I saw puretime has all these APSF ones listed now. Oddly enough even their listed one has a slightly crooked logo lol
The one listed looks ok to me. The logo on the QC pictures I got last week from jtime looked ok, but the 31 and 1 on the calendar looked a lil off in the pictures. Hopefully mine should be arriving in 1-2 weeks and I’ll post some pictures then!

Troklo

23/12/15
ZF has terrible quality control though, you might get a good one but I wouldn't count on it.

Alfasud

26/1/19
I've had my ZF for three years now and it's been great. Good looking watch.

Chrononymous

Ask Dr. Emmett Brown
27/12/23
I am interested in a Jaeger Lecoultre Master Ultra Thin Perpetual Calendar.

Is there anything better than the TWF Factory version of this watch?

791d18dc07f78ee4809fe9080aa2894bc1a1c2b3.jpg

27/9/16
Which one is the go to to buy rn? Have the old version gen at home and would love to compare? Steel white dial I'd be interested in, didn't know they changed the stars on the moonphase that drastically

TomMöller

Horology Curious
15/10/23
Germany
Which one is the go to to buy rn? Have the old version gen at home and would love to compare? Steel white dial I'd be interested in, didn't know they changed the stars on the moonphase that drastically
I would say the APSF is the only one with the updated dial/moonphase atm