• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New factory release Deep sea lite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mickey Padge

Renowned Member
7/9/06
This is the best pre-2000 Daytona I can find:
w13021jm5.jpg

Note the correct thin hour marker sticks, correct for the pre-2000 model, black or white dial :D

Now if you could find that watch with the slightly thinner, more accurate Daytona case, you would be good to go. Although most Daytona cases are fat now, to fit the secs@6 mod....

It is either that, buy a soon to be paper weight secs@6, or build a 4-5k franken! :lol:

Mickey Padge

Renowned Member
7/9/06
Nah, that's 1:1 life size, perfect per-pixel match, you just wear it round your waist :lol: :p

hk45ca

Legendary Member
Advisor
17/3/06
fakemaster said:
OH NO HE DID NOT JUST BUST OUT THE 1000X MACRO SHOT!

it's a rolex, thats how we do it when it is a rolex. nobody really cares if the other watches are accurate. lmao :lol:

edit to ad,

pams, we also do this with pams. damn i am glad i got that in there before i got crucified for leaving them out. lmao :lol:

Time4Direct

Trusted Dealer (In Memoriam RIP)
Gold Patron
25/3/08
Why would anyone of sound mind want to throw money at the watch posted by Mickey Plange . Buying slim cases etc when the most obvious flaw is the sub dial placement an unfix able flaw with the 7750 movement with seconds at 9. can't understand that suggestion in the one breath he is calling one watch a fantasy and then advocating additional money be spent on a watch that is in itself a fantasy watch using his criteria

lovereps

Known Member
4/8/08
Alright Mickey, let's hear it...................? hehehehe :D ! This getting interesting! I mite end up buying of this! I need a pre2000 sec@9 Daytona in my collection box!!!

Mickey Padge

Renowned Member
7/9/06
T4D you are clueless in the extreme, you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about do you? You also appear not to be able to grasp the most simple concepts :lol:

You are also showing your true self by intentionally misspelling my name, how old are you? Show some class you fool, or at least try :) :roll:

The watch I posted above is as correct as a pre-2000 Daytona replica can get, with the thin hour markers and the same (too far apart) subdial flaw all secs@9 Daytonas have (just like the secs@9 post-2000 you are incorrectly calling pre-2000) :p

Buying a thinner case Daytona would be a fantastic idea if you could find one, you do realise the Daytona cases being used are 3mm or more too thick when compared to a genuine, because of the massively unreliable secs@6 mod to the 7750 movement? (even if the watch is sec@9 it uses the same secs@6 case)

The original pre-2000 Rolex Daytona used the zenith el primo movement, which had the running seconds at 9. It looked like this:
16520daytonacnq0.jpg

Post-2000 Daytonas use a different "in house" movement now, seconds running at 6....

I would also like to ask where you seem to think I called your watch a fantasy model? I did not, again your problems reading come to the surface. I said it was not and should not, be called a pre-2000 Daytona :)

Again I am not recommending any dealer here, but I will never suggest anyone ever buy from you. You are the worst dealer I have ever come accross. Rude and unwilling to admit when you are in error, and a self confessed scammer of buyers on your 5 ioffer accounts, selling Asian watches as Swiss...

Like this listing here: http://www.ioffer.com/i/27016156?store=1

You mention Swiss 5 or so times in the sale, listing the watch as Swiss, a buyer even asks you directly:

"Hi, Is this Asian or genuine Swiss? movement"

and your answer is: "Absolute swiss"

You are a nasty piece of work and I have no more to add, you scamming that guy is clear for all to see, he even left you positive feedback, totally unaware the Omaga chronograph was an Asian 7750.....

D

d4m.test

Popping popcorn as we speak.....

This is gonna get good.

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
So the very first post is about a sneak peek of the Deep Sea. Correct or Incorrect as the model was we discuss it and ripped/praised the accuracy of the watch. Now it's come to this. If you were T4D would you post any new sneak peeks here on RWI? I wouldn't if I were him. On the other hand the punches were from both sides. That I offer add is a big issue!

Dizzy

Advisor - Vintage Rolex
Advisor
Patron
Certified
15/4/07
Western Canada
ok, well now theres another issue at hand.. not that ioffer has anything to do with us but... one answer to one customer says its asian clone and the next customer is told "absolute swiss" for the SAME product. The listing is confusing in regards to the actual movement you are getting.

And YES the replica daytonas are much thicker than the gen daytona case.

Mickey Padge

Renowned Member
7/9/06
Dizzy said:
well now theres another issue at hand.. not that ioffer has anything to do with us but thats a blatent lie to the customer.. one answer to one customer says its asian clone and the next customer is told "absolute swiss" for the SAME product.

And YES the replica daytonas are much thicker than the gen daytona case.

Thank you for posting about it, I have mentioned it before, but people generally ignore it :?

T4D (or PWC) admitted doing that on ioffer on repgeeks a while ago, never apoligised or even thought there was anything wrong with it, heaven knows what his other ioffer accounts were/are listing...

Any other dealer would be cut to pieces over this, let alone a probationary one....

Time4Direct

Gold Patron
25/3/08
Read the whole thing in particular where the guy asks why the price is higher! And I reply you wanted swiss or did you miss that.

This is typical Mickey Plange not being privy to the emails and PM's associated with this forms an opinion on what he thinks rather than the facts that really have nothing to do with him only with the buyer.
Incidentally this buyer buys almost monthly from me and has spent about $15k with me since then with only one watch returned a moonie Omega that he didn't like the 6 sub dial tracking the hour.
So obviously not a novice at buying reps. Only certain watches are allowed to be listed on ioffer to list all you need several accounts they have a system called COPS who are copyright lawyers and they pull the listings if they pull too many then they will close your account and ioffer can do nothing to reinstate it.
If you care to look you will see I have no Rolex/Chanel/Hublot/Patek/breitling plus some others listed under prestige watch this is because they have been pulled so I have to list them on a different account to avoid the account being closed
I have around 70% repeat customer rate on ioffer it's not completely apparent in the numbers as once they are customers they tend to deal direct

Ironically in the 18 months I have been on ioffer I have had only 3 people suggest I am a scammer strange those 3 people would be people who had not dealt with me and members of forums.
If any member has any questions maybe a good idea to PM me and ask rather than take the word of someone one who is at best selective with the facts

Something else I just remembered as well some months ago Mickey Plange caused a fiasco over on RG recommending an off site dealer for cheap Hublot that turned out to be not as cheap as 1st suggested.
Strangely enough this dealer had been banned from ioffer at the time he was recommended by Mickey Plange. It turned out that the dealer had been banned for copyright infringement nothing more but Mickey Plange didn't know that at the time nor did anyone else. The dealer has many accounts on ioffer now as is common practice to avoid accounts being closed and ioffer is in most cases fully aware of link from one account to another by credit card details
I only bring this up as to show how just how selective Mickey Plange is with details it would seem
Calling me a scammer for having several accounts and recommending another dealer who was at the time banned on one account on ioffer and trading with other accounts

Dizzy

Advisor - Vintage Rolex
Advisor
Patron
Certified
15/4/07
Western Canada
Time4Direct said:
Read the whole thing in particular where the guy asks why the price is higher! And I reply you wanted swiss or did you miss that.

Just read it again... and well the guy who asked you about an upgrade to gen ETA7750 is NOT the same guy that you told was "absolute swiss" and that "absolute swiss" customer was sold the watch at $320 plus shipping?? If thats the case, and the $320 omega rep has an "absolute swiss" gen ETA7750 movement then i will buy 10 right now. The gen ETA7750 swiss movement sells for about $550+ by itself here in North america and an Asian7750 sells for about $120, so if you can sell me a watch with ETA7750 for $320 then thats an amazing deal! :shock:

All the members are asking is that you be more accurate and not to vague with your descriptions. I am not taking any sides here at all but all dealers need to be very clear about what the customers are getting. The members here on the replica forums are VERY educated as to what they are buying and they are going to be the first ones to scream out if something doesnt add up. Theres obviously some concerns if so many people are asking questions :)

Mickey Padge

Renowned Member
7/9/06
I stand by what I said, you are clearly a scammer, caught out totally, bang to rights, again....

So you bumped the price on him, and sold him an Asian watch as Swiss, so that makes it OK? WTF? :?

In my opinion you are not good enough to be on our boards, not even close. You should be listed in the scammer section to warn people off, not a probationary dealer...

As for your return customers, I wonder how many also think they have a Swiss watch on their wrist? Seems like you have taken advantage of quite a few people.... Don't forget PWC has tidied up a few of his auctions over the last few months, you should have seen what they were like before.....

Time4Direct

Gold Patron
25/3/08
Dizzy said:
Time4Direct said:

Just read it again... and well the guy who asked you about an upgrade to gen ETA7750 is NOT the same guy that you told was "absolute swiss" and that "absolute swiss" customer was sold the watch at $320 plus shipping?? If thats the case, and the $320 omega rep has an "absolute swiss" gen ETA7750 movement then i will buy 10 right now. The gen ETA7750 swiss movement sells for about $550+ by itself here in North america and an Asian7750 sells for about $120, so if you can sell me a watch with ETA7750 for $320 then thats an amazing deal! :shock:

All the members are asking is that you be more accurate and not to vague with your descriptions. I am not taking any sides here at all but all dealers need to be very clear about what the customers are getting. The members here on the replica forums are VERY educated as to what they are buying and they are going to be the first ones to scream out if something doesnt add up. Theres obviously some concerns if so many people are asking questions :)

Time4Direct

Gold Patron
25/3/08
It is the same Guy guaranteed! If you read further you will see he describes the watch as the one we discussed this is from around 12 months ago and ETA swiss refurbished and loose pack were available at around $220 in those days it's only in the last 6 months they have gone crazy they were always for time and memorial around twice the price of Asian and up until a few weeks ago brand new ones were available on RG from Ajoesmith at around $400 delivered
This actual deal was for around $3500 and I would always look at the big picture as regards pricing it shows as less to save on fees
So you see reading into something what you would like to beleive is very dangerous when you don't have all the facts. The fact the Guy is a regular customer and leaves positive feedback is in it self redemption for the deal
It is always a puzzle to me why as soon as a person joins a forum they become experts on anything to do with rep watches and think they are the only people that have an insight .
I could understand this conversation if Mickey Plange had bought the watch and it was Asian and not Swiss but he is basing his opinion on a watch that is not even pictured or described in the listing. This is a special talent one I have yet to see or encounter outside of rep forums

Mickey Padge

Renowned Member
7/9/06
You really are not coming accross well in this at all T4D, or PWC, or whatever, but I don't find that surprising....

When standing in a deep hole PWC, you can't get out by digging....

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
Lets all take a deep breath and chill out for a spell. There are some issues to consider here. There are emails we don't see behind the scenes with PWC and his customers. I am going to lock this down for a short period of time, another MOD can open it back up when we have some of our thoughts collected. Please don't spill this into another new thread. Again this is temporary and thanks in advance for your cooperation.

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
T4D is here to sell watches from GZ to you. To our knowledge he hasn't taken money from any RWI member and not delivered what is promised. To our knowledge he hasn't scammed anyone here or any of the other boards. On Ioffer there could be some lies in what we see on the sales responses but we don't see what is happening behind the scenes in emails to put the 2 together. I have seen many dealers on Ioffer who have ratings and public warnings from customers saying don't buy from this dealer they are scammers, this is not the case from T4D.

Does he offer some questionable lingo on some of the sales? Absolutely (we are working on this)

Should Robert learn from this thread? Robert, my advice to you is to think about the question(s) asked by the members and answer them in a manner that puts them in a more comfortable position to order the merchandise.

To all, Name calling and flaming will get threads locked and tempers on edge, nothing is accomplished and therefore is frowned on here at RWI. Moderators are here to keep the peace, please help us to help you. Do use us to mediate concerns and questions via PM if necessary. Please don't make us lock threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.