• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Deepsea just released D-Blue

benjji

I'm Pretty Popular
2/7/13
DAMN!! wrong printing on noob dial ! so much thicker "rolex" print..

Ruprekt

I'm Pretty Popular
18/11/10
The Noob dial is off. Can't believe they screwed up the printing like that. Also the coronet looks like a 5 year old did it. My BP just cleared customs, when it gets here I'll post some good dial shots.

karen36

4/12/11
As said the DEEPSEA font seems off to me.

Especially the S is weird.

Sent from my iPad with tapatalk

Dartkick

24/6/10
The noob dial is a bit deceiving as the light doesn't show the correct level at which the two blues blend, and the gen pic is exaggerating it. The BP has the light blue going too low, below the 3&9. I think the noob is a bit more accurate IMHO. Just my two cents

Ruprekt

I'm Pretty Popular
18/11/10
The Noob dial is definitely not accurate. The print and font is wrong.

Niko

Renowned Member
25/7/06
It's interesting that puretime has a price of $298 for the Noob D-Blue when the 2014 Noob DSSD is still listed at $418. Does this mean that they have not used the 2014 DSSD as the base watch for the D-Blue?

Apart from the dial, has anyone had a chance to have a good look at the rest of the Noob D-Blue?

N.

arcadia

Put Some Respect On My Name
11/8/11
I think I have the BP and Noob. BP on the left. Main difference one can quickly see is the Deepsea font thickness and CG. CG on the BP is narrower while Noob is fatter, tho I don't know which one is more correct.

Maxsky

6/3/12
I am quite sure the Deep Blue presented on Puretime as a Noob, is not. It looks like a J12 production in all the ways !

Let's wait for some other dealers to list it and see if it's really a Noob production.:thinking:

Riquesa

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/11/14
I don't know how a TD can announce a noob that is false. I think that some administrator should comment their opinion. For me Puretime will be discard.

Enviado desde mi GT-I9100 mediante Tapatalk

Maxsky

6/3/12
Just wait and see... I am just wondering cause it does not look like a good Noob job and many similar things with recent J12 Rollie releases.

If it's really a noob production then I don't understand anything anymore...

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
I've already told u guys the deep blue on Angus site is a j12 not a noob
Ill explain again for you.look at the amount of links.looks at the glidlock print.and glidlock code and look at the flip lock logo.also look at the sel.and the dial mess and insert mess.noob use 2vu code j12 use pj3.its clearly a j12.

Riquesa

10/11/14
Full agree, but PureTime said :[h=1]Sea-Dweller DEEPSEA 116660 "D-BLUE" Noob Best Edition on SS Bracelet A2836[/h]
So is False, which discredit totally at PureTime

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
Angus makes mistakes bro just like any other td no offence Angus ha ha.they don't study the watches like I do lol

Logan86

Renowned Member
27/12/14
I think it is a good looking watch and the back story is awesome but it isn't anything I would put in my case. I have never been a fan of the Sub series watches. I can't quite tell you what it is but they just don't do it for me.

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
I've already told u guys the deep blue on Angus site is a j12 not a noob
Ill explain again for you.look at the amount of links.looks at the glidlock print.and glidlock code and look at the flip lock logo.also look at the sel.and the dial mess and insert mess.noob use 2vu code j12 use pj3.its clearly a j12.

Nice detective work !

Xone

Horology Curious
22/11/13
Actually Noob use PJ3 code as well just not the same font

Riquesa

10/11/14
I think I have the BP and Noob. BP on the left. Main difference one can quickly see is the Deepsea font thickness and CG. CG on the BP is narrower while Noob is fatter, tho I don't know which one is more correct.

Do you have more pics?

I'm sure that a review will be very iteresting for all.

verno75

Renowned Member
4/6/12
Charm City
who is the best trusted dealer to by Noob Rollies from? Can't say I would plunk down the money for this particular DSSD, but ya' never know :)

Capt_K

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/14
who is the best trusted dealer to by Noob Rollies from? Can't say I would plunk down the money for this particular DSSD, but ya' never know :)

They are all almost equally good bro, the watches all come from the same place.. However service wise i shall not comment and choose your pick who's response and style you like the most :)