• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Deepsea just released D-Blue

Powell21

Renowned Member
22/10/11
107bf141a27b14118eb1d43e4bd6f096.jpg

Dartkick

24/6/10
Looks pretty damn slick. Wonder if Noob is gonna come out with a version with a lite better dial.

benjji

I'm Pretty Popular
2/7/13
just my ponion..

very nice rep this Bp version, good dial and good insert, but the hands stock are ridiculous, so completely flat

arcadia

Put Some Respect On My Name
11/8/11
There are currently 2 versions of this out. Im on mobile so cant post pics. One is better than the other with a darker shade of blue and better bezel.

The best way to distinguish the two is in their lume. One has blue lume while the other has blue pearl but green hour lume.

arcadia

Put Some Respect On My Name
11/8/11

Above is the photo of the current two versions.

One on the left is what I bought from my travel. As you can see, they have different shades of blue dial (it may be the angle too in this photo but in real life they are still different); different insert (on the right is more platinum but wrong fonts); different mid cases; and different lume.

plankton

Renowned Member
18/4/14
Rolex has made tribute watches before. this is no different. It's a beautiful piece. Of course everyone has a different opinion, but nothing out of the ordinary for them to produce this watch. That was a Rolex sponsored event which tested the challenger to over 12,000 feet or whatever it was. I'd say a tribute watch is definitely in order. Now I wonder what the price is? probably really outrageous.

I agree,I've actually been in line to purchase and have not had one come in that wasn't prepaid. amazing.

Jonathan42

Looking Around
20/10/14
Hi guys,

I'm new to this forum. So I hope you can give me some advice.

I want to purchase the TS Deepsea blue dial http://www.tswatchlt...-lumed-1-1.html

But Christina told me they only have the BP version, not the noob.

Can any kind soul advise which of the 2 versions will be closer to the gen?

I have no intention to mod. I just want the closest first impression when people see my Deepsea, as I won't pawn it, neither will I let someone scrutinize the watch in detail. So, the closest look on appearance is good enough.

I read from other threads that noob factory rep is by far better. Should I wait then?

I'm looking forward for your advice.
Thanks!

Jonathan42

Looking Around
20/10/14
Yes, OPdestrolover, I'm waiting for D-blue with you. When you have news of TD selling it, please update us here?

Dartkick

24/6/10
There is a KW one on their site though. Apparently they bought one whereas the BP one is made from pics

Niko

Renowned Member
25/7/06
Yes, OPdestrolover, I'm waiting for D-blue with you. When you have news of TD selling it, please update us here?

+1.

I am sure that if the Noob version wad due for release we would heard something from the dealers.

From what I last heard, it was due October - November, but that was awhile ago.

N.

busyman123

Horology Curious
28/11/14
Oh ya, I saw fb there is this guy "watch our little dream" selling the same model.. I wonder how close his item is compared to gen.
Big bro here can go and take a look.