• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Clean Factory DJ41 3235

ModestBulge

Horology Curious
29/4/20
USA
Was just chatting with Li from JTime and he mentioned that Clean Factory will be releasing a Datejust 41 soon (possibly next week) with a 3235 movement. Exciting to see what they come out with being as VSF is out of the picture and ARF hasn’t been producing them for weeks now. He hasn’t been provided any promo shots unfortunately but I was wondering if anyone else has heard anything about these?

jkrw247

I'm Pretty Popular
9/1/21
holy smokes!!! just what i need! can't wait to see preview pics

Reactions: exacten

jiro

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
10/12/06
Great news! can't wait to see them!

Now, it will be Daytona w/ 4130 after this

Wink wink Mr.Clean! ;)

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Reactions: KJ2020

Yogibear

I'm Pretty Popular
21/8/19
Yes true if you bought an ARF but VSF came with a good rep crystal so with clean we are back to modding like the ARF scenario.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You still needed a gen crystal for VSF. It wasn't even close to genuine level.

Picasso74

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
2/6/20
Italy Pordenone
Li told me the same thing….i want a wimbledon but he told me to attend the new clean that will be much better than the existing rep……i hope it will be sure

Reactions: Jayalvin777

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18
Off topic but makes me question CF's intention. Did they have any hand in VSF/Noob shutdown? Right when they are down, Clean is releasing models frequently. Given the CF Pepsi experience (and the fact that I have a VSF DJ), I would probably wait for a quick v2 release with flaws fixed :rolleyes: I do like the fact that Clran is using ARF bracelets.

mrsullivan

Replicaddict
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
18/8/19
EU
Yes the edge profile was not great but at least it had a passable black hole for those not wanting to go silly on mods.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I agree, the VSF crystal is decent enough compared to ARF or other factories.
I got a gen crystal for my VSF TTones, but I keep the VSF crystal as a backup upgrade for another DJ project.

Envoyé de mon SM-G991B en utilisant Tapatalk

Reactions: Nur-Uhr and jiro

Akilles

Lord Commander
Certified
11/6/17
The North
Off topic but makes me question CF's intention. Did they have any hand in VSF/Noob shutdown? Right when they are down, Clean is releasing models frequently. Given the CF Pepsi experience (and the fact that I have a VSF DJ), I would probably wait for a quick v2 release with flaws fixed :rolleyes: I do like the fact that Clran is using ARF bracelets.
Sure hope not. Snitches get stiches :)