• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New C+ Factory Pepsi

cranestep

Known Member
26/5/22
There are some vids on bilibili and it is pretty clear it is Clean and there usual marketing bullshit! Even the flat top 3 serial is present on both! Clean are are a terrible company but what do we expect from an illegal industry.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Clean in my experience probably is the best Rep factory and they make to most of OOTB model, did you had any bad experience with Clean?

Also I have watched all C+ review on bilibili as I know Chinese, seems no one is claim C+ is clean.

botsyboy

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
1/9/09
U.K.
Clean in my experience probably is the best Rep factory and they make to most of OOTB model, did you had any bad experience with Clean?

Also I have watched all C+ review on bilibili as I know Chinese, seems no one is claim C+ is clean.

You need to read up on the antics of Clean over the years from false claims to name changes etc. See the post above on how many different names they use plus fake 904 claims when they were known as ZZF amongst others.

heska

Renowned Member
Supporter
29/11/17
The movement just looks like the newest VR3185 with 3285 engraving so unfortunately no dandong 3285 clone.... But fortunately they didn't decorate it so at least it's a solid GMT movement inside

If it's a VR it's a new version. It still has the fake balance bridge deco plate but now has the studs on the bridges outer ring and a serial.

cranestep

Known Member
26/5/22
You need to read up on the antics of Clean over the years from false claims to name changes etc. See the post above on how many different names they use plus fake 904 claims when they were known as ZZF amongst others.

I see. I didn't know about ZZF or fake 904 issues, I have been following Clean development since their Daytona panda dial V1.
Clean the Factory alone pulled up the standard of all daytona, otherwise we are still left with BTF's shitter level color in gold and green like John Mayer daytona or 116518
There is no point being a fanboy or hater in rep world imo, they could be dead tomorrow, as long as the rep are high quality I'm fine with it.

botsyboy

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
1/9/09
U.K.
Reactions: Tobel

BiH855

18/3/19
Germany
If it's a VR it's a new version. It still has the fake balance bridge deco plate but now has the studs on the bridges outer ring and a serial.

You're right, they have the studs for the bridges now. Well seen man.

Last edited:

SOLEX

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
30/3/09
If anybody wants photos of my gen mk3 pepsi insert, let me know. What I am seeing from CF and VR and Noob do not match.

The C+ from original post also does not match mk3. I would say the gen navy part is so dark it almost looks black on gen, the red is very deep has no orange-ness to it. If anything the red is close, but blue looks too light. Then again there are different versions from the R Factory, so should be passable on the wrist. Engraving looks nice, and no speed bump from what I can see. So this insert should be a decent improvement.

Reactions: Tobel

SOLEX

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
30/3/09
SOLEX C+ insert is not accurate.

I know, that was my point. It is not accurate, but may be better than what the other factories have to offer. Again this is only comparing to my MK3 (gen)

koppy

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
14/11/17
Ive seen a few pictures and these look good, so either you but clean or c+ (clean plus) they are both very good.

chrisomatic

22/6/15
If C+ is going to use deep xtals thats a massive upgrade to current CF GMTs. Deep Xtals are equal or even better than VSF Crystals.

When are these GMTs buyable?

koppy

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
14/11/17
they have said its with deep crystal, and the watch is around the $600 mark, some TDs have them :
more pictures, these are 'promo' ones

Oascom

Watchmaker / Modder
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Patron
Certified
19/1/16
WWW.WATCHMAKERUSA.COM
It's just regular Clean + screwdriver (C+) 🙂

Already saw C+ batman's with worse insert than what they had before (speed bumps)...

koppy

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
14/11/17
Havent seen the batman, but the Pepsi looks good tbh

chrisomatic

22/6/15
It's just regular Clean + screwdriver (C+) 🙂

Already saw C+ batman's with worse insert than what they had before (speed bumps)...
Haha well played.. looking at the improved/deep xtal - what is your opinion On that?

koppy

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
14/11/17
actually that doest look like a c+ from the serial number?