• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New C+ Factory Pepsi

wNe

O.G.
27/11/11
So is it a 3185 or 3285? On the picture it looks like there is a „3285“ on it

diamonds

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
17/3/21
Colors on the BLRO and BLNR inserts look very good, with the BLRO having a nice cherry hue, but these should still be considered promo photos, possibly saturated. We'll have to wait to see actual photos in hand for a final assessment. So far these look very promising.

Reactions: leo6929

2fast4lust

Sexpert HorLanLogist
16/7/21
Dr. Miller's Planet
You saying that they use gen watches at promotional pictures?:eek:hmy:

Yes bro, I'm pretty sure that's a mk3 pepsi. If the c+ is anything near that, that's a 101% buy for me.

But those pictures I've seen and shared that claims to be C+ is no where near the promotional photos of the pepsi you shared. I saw those too and the bezel seems TOO GENNNNN to be true...

Reactions: j21

j21

wawaweewa
Supporter
Certified
16/1/21
EU
Yes bro, I'm pretty sure that's a mk3 pepsi. If the c+ is anything near that, that's a 101% buy for me.

But those pictures I've seen and shared that claims to be C+ is no where near the promotional photos of the pepsi you shared. I saw those too and the bezel seems TOO GENNNNN to be true...

Yes bro those are gen

At the promotional pictures mostly always gen watches are used from the rep factories

The main thing from the picture i shared is the movement and the parts

Last edited:

Wacht

Renowned Member
6/7/20
Yes bro those are gen

At the promotional pictures mostly always gen watches are used from the rep factories

The main thing from the picture i shared is the movement and the parts

And regarding movement, is this a new dangdong gmt 3285 clone movement?

VG87

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
30/5/21
The two examples from 2fast4lust look like recycled CF parts put together to form the watches.. I don't see any actual color difference to the CF inserts. Bezel looks like a V1 without lip, hands look like V2 (or at least the longer minute hand) and crystal is the typical CF without AR or halo on cyclops. 736Dxxxx serial is definitely CF case as well as the rounded 3s on the serial suffix...

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
The two examples from 2fast4lust look like recycled CF parts put together to form the watches.. I don't see any actual color difference to the CF inserts. Bezel looks like a V1 without lip, hands look like V2 (or at least the longer minute hand) and crystal is the typical CF without AR or halo on cyclops. 736Dxxxx serial is definitely CF case as well as the rounded 3s on the serial suffix...

This ^

C+ looks like "CLEAN EXTRAS" a plus to the C's

Last edited:
Reactions: VG87

botsyboy

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
1/9/09
U.K.
There are some vids on bilibili and it is pretty clear it is Clean and there usual marketing bullshit! Even the flat top 3 serial is present on both! Clean are are a terrible company but what do we expect from an illegal industry.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: Tijdwijzer

GMTlover

27/12/12
The gen has many “looks” under different light.
Purple and cherry on my friends gen

mm I'm unable to post a picture somehow

Last edited:

diamonds

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
17/3/21
Even the flat top 3 serial is present on both! Clean are are a terrible company but what do we expect from an illegal industry.

Great catch!
It looks like Clean is up to their old tricks again.

Reactions: botsyboy