• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New C+ Factory Pepsi

sagewatch

Known Member
Certified
21/10/22
I noticed the datewheel font is a visibly too thick on the Clean/C+ GMT Masters.

Has anyone had any luck with fixing this? For example, swapping to another date wheel?

VenomGT3

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
29/4/22
USA

Just got my C+ Pepsi and C+ Meteoirte Pepsi. I’m not sure why the meteorite one’s insert is sooo damn good and gen like… lol
Clear difference between the regular Pepsi’s tomato red insert

aHero

Watch Bro
Supporter
Certified
27/5/22
The C+ insert does certainly look good. The dial OTOH…

Booonin

2/9/18
Can somebody please share a link on a TD with this watch? cant seem to find c+.

koppy

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
14/11/17
Message a few TDs, many can source for you ,

Booonin

2/9/18
thanks. Its just I think i confused l, c+ and new blro from clean - are two different right?

diamonds

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
17/3/21
thanks. Its just I think i confused l, c+ and new blro from clean - are two different right?
Yes, Clean and C+ are seperate factories.
It can be confusing because sometimes people refer to Clean as "CF" (Clean Factory) and C+ as "C+F" (C+ Factory).

Reactions: Booonin

Luiki

Horology Curious
30/1/22
Spain
They are different factories. The same watch made by different people, but people say that sometimes they use the same parts.

for example clean uses the dd3235 movement which is newer and they say good things about it (that doesn't mean the C+ is bad), but they also say that clean's glass and bezel movement are worse

Reactions: Booonin

big_polarbear

Captain SWAGddock
Patron
Certified
27/7/20
Sweden
They are different factories. The same watch made by different people, but people say that sometimes they use the same parts.

for example clean uses the dd3235 movement which is newer and they say good things about it (that doesn't mean the C+ is bad), but they also say that clean's glass and bezel movement are worse
All factories have sub-suppliers and sometimes they share them.

One thing that is really curious though is that C+ used xxxxY2L3 (!!!!!) casesets with the correct serial font (!!!!!), for example here:
https://forum.replica-watch.info/threads/new-c-factory-pepsi.10855528/post-11013925
Here:
https://forum.replica-watch.info/threads/new-c-factory-pepsi.10855528/post-11016630

C+ probably asked their caseset supplier to copy CF, and ended up more correct than CF they tried to replicate

Last edited:

Luiki

Horology Curious
30/1/22
Spain
All factories have sub-suppliers and sometimes they share them.

One thing that is really curious though is that C+ used xxxxY2L3 (!!!!!) casesets with the correct serial font (!!!!!), for example here:
https://forum.replica-watch.info/threads/new-c-factory-pepsi.10855528/post-11013925
Here:
https://forum.replica-watch.info/threads/new-c-factory-pepsi.10855528/post-11016630

C+ probably asked their caseset supplier to copy CF, and ended up more correct than CF they tried to replicate
totally agree. It seems that if the GMT is not clean it is not good, and then I see many criticisms of Clean about the bezel and glass. But I have already seen several C+ with similar finishes much superior to Clean.

It seems that having DD3235 is the important thing, and in the end it is just a few more hours of reserve. In my opinion I prefer a well-finished C+ than a Clean with DD3235 and a worse exterior appearance.

Reactions: Autobús

big_polarbear

Captain SWAGddock
Patron
Certified
27/7/20
Sweden
totally agree. It seems that if the GMT is not clean it is not good, and then I see many criticisms of Clean about the bezel and glass. But I have already seen several C+ with similar finishes much superior to Clean.

It seems that having DD3235 is the important thing, and in the end it is just a few more hours of reserve. In my opinion I prefer a well-finished C+ than a Clean with DD3235 and a worse exterior appearance.
I mean it’s to a point now that all owners of earlier CF DD3285 versions are best off buying the last C+ and do a swap of all the parts they want from the older CF to the newest C+.