• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New 5712 rep?

midnight_pasty

Known Member
11/6/17
I've never ordered from weidian,it's mainly for China mainland folk.id have to order through an agent and then have it shipped so the cost wouldn't be that much different to a TD and then I wouldn't have seizure insurance.

​​​​​​I wonder if lifetime are still honouring the price and if another TD would price match?I've never ordered from pure time before so don't know what the service is like
​​​​

Burbizia

29/8/20
The dial looks amazing.
Wonder if they'll relase a 5711...
It might be a VSF-Submariner level of success!

Nutforwatches

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/2/21
I give it 50/50. I got QC, gave approval then 2 days later got tracking info. Business as usual. The only issue i see is the very late tracking info updates. Again only a label made. But my experience with China tracking (30-40 watches over 5 years) is sometimes they track real time step by step but most of the time the info is completely unreliable and the watch just shows up one day-after i kinda forget. We’ll see, I’ve learned to enjoy the hunt more then most of the products. But i will admit i do have high hopes for this specific watch. It’s my grail and if i need to buy again, I’ll do it. It’ll make it that much more fun

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18
My approved QC pics. Ordered yesterday, got pics today (Trusty). For those on the fence, go for it. This is the best TWENTY - SEVEN 26 JEWELS movement out in the market :thumbup::thumbup:

ZEqGmY.jpg
ZEqSPD.jpg
ZEqfcs.jpg

Last edited:

marcoxxxx84

17/4/17
My 2 cents:
why make a such amazing dial with this horrible crown + cg + hilarious twenty seven 26 jewels

Nutforwatches

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/2/21
I’m not upset. This thing is really great as is. I’m thrilled. What are the tells?