• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New 5396 Annual Calendar from ZF

reptastical21

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/3/20
Agreed--thanks for the comparison.
Out of the following, which one would you pick (you can also say none)

The movement listed for all is Asian Super Clone PPF324 movement

1. https://www.intime06.co/patek-phili...ystal-markers-on-blue-leather-strap-a324.html

2. https://www.intime06.co/patek-phili...ticks-dial-on-black-leather-strap-ppf324.html

3. https://www.intime06.co/patek-phili...-blue-dial-on-black-leather-strap-ppf324.html

4. https://www.intime06.co/patek-phili...white-dial-on-black-leather-strap-ppf324.html

Feel free to provide any additional insight!
I don't think it's available with this movement anymore. I tried to order a 5711 about a month ago with the clone 324 from Jtime and he told me that it's no longer available and likely wouldn't be for a very long time. Jtime only has the ZF 5396 on his site which houses a decorated 9015. I sent an email to Ryan at Intime just now asking if he has the PPF, he hasn't answered yet, but I don't think he will. Let's see.

reptastical21

25/3/20
So I just spoke with a TD and he told me that PPF and ZF are the same factory now. Has anyone else heard this?

Rockwell

Looking Around
1/3/23
UK

Benim qc resimlerim
This is exactly the model I’m after, just confused as to which TD to purchase. Could anyone recommend please? Yes I’m new to this, have only bought the cheap replicas so far. Just don’t want to take a too bigger risk. Thanks

Rockwell

Looking Around
1/3/23
UK
This is exactly the model I’m after, just confused as to which TD to purchase. Could anyone recommend please? Yes I’m new to this, have only bought the cheap replicas so far. Just don’t want to take a too bigger risk. Thanks

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
Any TD will get you the waych, T means trusted so they are trusted for a reason.

If you go to the trusted dealer section you can read customer feedback

Rockwell

Looking Around
1/3/23
UK
Many thanks. Problem is, there seems to be some bad feedback for all of them online. So speaking to someone who has dealt with them always helps.

fpi87

Known Member
3/11/20
Belgium
Many thanks. Problem is, there seems to be some bad feedback for all of them online. So speaking to someone who has dealt with them always helps.
There's always someone with a less positive experience, the 'perfect' TD doesn't exist.

I'd personally select a TD based on QC style, look how each TD does QC's and weigh it with the experiences of people, either way, most TD's are perfectly fine. Just don't expect it to be amazon prime, most bad reviews are just people that expect too much.

Tobel

6/7/17
Everyone here will have a different opinion, it's like asking "what's the best place to buy tomatoes" (assuming tomatoes are identical everywhere).

I've personally bought reps from Puretime, Lucy at Truetime, Toro, Sead at Supermirrors and JTime. They all delivered but all of them had their pros and cons

You can't go wrong

jm_brc_7057

I'm Pretty Popular
9/4/19
Scandinavia

Don’t check online. Online search can be dangerous. Just a warning. Go directly to the TD site via RWI. If you search online, you risk going into a scam site, that is a copy of the TD site. You give your money away to someone who has nothing to do with the TD. That’s how they get bad reputation online.

Go to the Trusted dealer section in here and find their website directly from here!

Reactions: BIONONE

gadogadogado

Horology Curious
9/7/23
Indonesia
zsJsAj.jpg

Great watch! Mounted on a custom navy alligator I got from Tan_Go (excellent quality straps btw). Loving it and debating whether to get it plated to complete the look.
hi i am a newbie here and interested in 5396 sector dial. Do you know if it has been tested waterproof?

bart_dood

10/1/22
I have that type of patek, I seriously doubt ANY of the reps are water resistant. The crown plus all those pushers, front and rear glass. If you want a water resistant watch look elsewhere

BIONONE

28/4/17
PPF will release 5396 in near future will all functions working.
Also with their 9015 based movement?

a real module for the 324 clone would be awesome - of course not from PPF as only 3KF got the rights for the clone...

Anything else interesting in the pipeline?

Snuf

Horology Curious
6/8/23
Germany
I ordered the 5396 from the one watch as ZF version an on the QC he send me the new PPF version. And yes all is functional

Look 5396 PPF