• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New 5396 Annual Calendar from ZF

BigJimbo

Certified
13/7/14
6fe743478a9b84829de4cbda5878fa0d.jpg

Looks good and all the functions work as they should!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: SKnight

centrum

27/7/14
I have the gray dial version.

The 2 of the 12 marker is crooked on all batches unlike the gen and annoys me a bit.

All the extra features function as advertised, but be gentle with them. The pusher for moonphase stopped responding to clicks.

Otherwise, it's a great departure from the usual replica suspects.

The watch also is easy to be dressed down or up depending on the straps of your choice.

clk168

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/11/21

The 2 of the 12 marker is crooked on all batches unlike the gen and annoys me a bit.

All the extra features function as advertised, but be gentle with them. The pusher for moonphase stopped responding to clicks.

The watch also is easy to be dressed down or up depending on the straps of your choice.
Oh wow thanks for the input, yeah I so want to get anything with a complication but more chances of it breaking down.

08_strides_tattles

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/7/22
Actually on closer look, the gen dial at the 6 o’clock position beneath the 30 seconds mark all say “Swiss made” instead of just “Swiss” like the reps

zinduna

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
4/7/09
Actually on closer look, the gen dial at the 6 o’clock position beneath the 30 seconds mark all say “Swiss made” instead of just “Swiss” like the reps
True, but short of a loupe and a gen to compare it to, no one in my generation would know haha

EunosMX5

Known Member
14/2/19

I have this and I love it to death but wondering if there’s any way to fix the 12 marker? It’s ever so slightly off which isn’t a huge deal but if someone makes a 2xar crystal for this maybe a modder could install that and fix at the same time? Otherwise, really solid rep and the movement is incredible even if it’s just a complete calendar rather than an annual

centrum

27/7/14
Do all the complication features work on your watch? Do they work smoothly?
It's a hella nice looking watch for sure. Will ask my guy if he can fix the crooked numeral lol.

EunosMX5

Known Member
14/2/19
Do all the complication features work on your watch? Do they work smoothly?
It's a hella nice looking watch for sure. Will ask my guy if he can fix the crooked numeral lol.
Yeah it’s a complete calendar not an annual but everything works pretty well! I’ve looked and even the gen doesn’t have an instant change for any of the windows so it’s gen-like in that sense. The pushers seem okay but I’m trying to not risk it too much, the day one has been half pressed before and worried me lol. If you get an answer about the crookedness let me know I’d love to get that fixed and add an AR crystal to it!

zinduna

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
4/7/09
zsJsAj.jpg

Great watch! Mounted on a custom navy alligator I got from Tan_Go (excellent quality straps btw). Loving it and debating whether to get it plated to complete the look.

• Love
Reactions: Tan_Go and fpi87

Bugsoberoi

Horology Curious
20/12/21
Looks am
zsJsAj.jpg

Great watch! Mounted on a custom navy alligator I got from Tan_Go (excellent quality straps btw). Loving it and debating whether to get it plated to complete the look.

Looks amazing. Can you provide the link to the strap

Bugsoberoi

Horology Curious
20/12/21
Agreed--thanks for the comparison.
Out of the following, which one would you pick (you can also say none)

The movement listed for all is Asian Super Clone PPF324 movement

1. https://www.intime06.co/patek-phili...ystal-markers-on-blue-leather-strap-a324.html

2. https://www.intime06.co/patek-phili...ticks-dial-on-black-leather-strap-ppf324.html

3. https://www.intime06.co/patek-phili...-blue-dial-on-black-leather-strap-ppf324.html

4. https://www.intime06.co/patek-phili...white-dial-on-black-leather-strap-ppf324.html

Feel free to provide any additional insight!

zinduna

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
4/7/09
Haha, I'd pick another. Classic blue/gold with gold hour markers but it's a matter of personal choice. The issue with the stainless steel case is that the gen is white gold which has a different color tone. If you're looking for accuracy you can get it plated or otherwise choose a RG plated rep.

zvuC53.jpg

BeeLow

Horology Curious
11/5/22
Just received mine and is anyone else having an absolutely difficult time getting the quick release straps off the watch? No matter how hard I'm pulling the spring bars they won't move... Anyone got any tips?