• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New 5396 Annual Calendar from ZF

sibaryo5053

Horology Curious
9/10/18

忘記日期和月份字體比 gen 有點短,我發現有些點與GE N不同,如上圖顏色圓圈所示。

GEN日期窗口有兩個步驟的斜率較低以及兩個側邊框為GEN 灰色的圖片顯示 

此基礎上PPF曾經 代表的5726 ,我想PPF可以 在 5396或5205可以更好地工作,以代表 的百達翡麗手錶
Translation Forget the date and month font is a bit shorter than gen, I found some points are different from GEN, as shown by the color circle in the above figure.

The GEN date window has two steps slope on lower and two side borders.

On this basis, PPF once represented the 5726, I think PPF can work better at 5396 or 5205 to represent the Patek Philippe watch

Reactions: Meicmo84

KilltheDeath

Known Member
4/10/20
anyone has purchased it yet? if not, I am going to ask Andrew to get video of it. I am quite tempted to get one

dashindark

Renowned Member
20/4/17

忘記日期和月份字體比 gen 有點短,我發現有些點與GE N不同,如上圖顏色圓圈所示。

GEN日期窗口有兩個步驟的斜率較低以及兩個側邊框為GEN 灰色的圖片顯示 

此基礎上PPF曾經 代表的5726 ,我想PPF可以 在 5396或5205可以更好地工作,以代表 的百達翡麗手錶

what? You don’t read Chinese, do you? This is not in accordance with Chinese grammar and most sentences make no sense. You just translated English sentences into Chinese and sent them here?

Heterodoxa

Looking Around
12/3/21
Hello everybody,
did someone already buy this watch? It is amazing in my opinion!

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
I'm on the fence/about to pull the trigger on the blue dial rose gold one https://trustytimewatch.io/index.ph...cts_id=24310:42c558afca2928af13d868d104e2dca5
Does anyone know about the caseback on this? Seems to have an officer's style caseback similar to the 5227 (there's a similar tab although the caseback is crystal). Any idea what the tab is about?

This is not an officer caseback, officer caseback are plain and when you open them you can see the movement through a glass without actually opening the case. Here the caseback has a see through glass that's it.

I'm not sure but I think the tab is to help when you want to open the caseback to access the movement

zinduna

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
4/7/09
I think you're correct. I read further that it's called a snap-back case -- as opposed to a screw-down case. Probably more common on dress watches that don't need to be water resistant beyond rain and splashes.

zinduna

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
4/7/09
I know there's a thread about these already, but I thought I'd start a new one as there was some speculation regarding if it had a working moonphase. Just confirmed with several TDs that indeed it does have a fully working moonphase.

https://trustytimewatch.io/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=39_202&products_id=24310

Personally, I'll be going for a rose gold version. I actually would rather the white gold, but stainless never looks like white gold so this from a visual check will be the best one on the market.

Anyone else looking at these, or better yet, have one?

Fixed it for you.

Reactions: Yacht-Monster

JonathanLing91

Renowned Member
18/1/20
[mention]bart_dood [/mention] would you plz be so kind as to post your QC pics here once you receive them? Many members, myself including, are eager to see actual pictures of the watch before placing our orders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bart_dood

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/1/22
[mention]bart_dood [/mention] would you plz be so kind as to post your QC pics here once you receive them? Many members, myself including, are eager to see actual pictures of the watch before placing our orders.

Can do, im still waiting for my qc photos. Perhaps they will come next week

Reactions: JonathanLing91