• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New 16610 out? Experts?

houss1981

15/3/17
I will wait for the a2824 version. I am not ready to pay another 300$ above the watch price to buy a VR movement. I live in a country where DHL is the safest way to shipp in and out and it is very expensibe so imagine how much am gona pay for shipping and installing labor...

Cadows

I'm Pretty Popular
29/3/18
Europe
Fuck thats expensive worth buying a whole watch for the indicies lol

Thats what im telling you lol
Just replace indicies with zzf and relume it and it will be like gen I can guarantee. I know its a bit of a work but thats the way to have a proper dial

Reactions: Daryl70

m5smg2

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
23/8/07
I will wait for the a2824 version. I am not ready to pay another 300$ above the watch price to buy a VR movement. I live in a country where DHL is the safest way to shipp in and out and it is very expensibe so imagine how much am gona pay for shipping and installing labor...

The original JF version was SH3135 only. I wouldn’t expect the new ARF to offer a 2824/36.

Reactions: KJ2020

houss1981

15/3/17
The original JF version was SH3135 only. I wouldn’t expect the new ARF to offer a 2824/36.

ARF knows their sale numbers and they know that a2824 have a big share of their clients. I would expect them wanting to sell a lot and for everyone. This particular model is very desired, they improved what JF was doing by making the 904 already and untill someone here gets his hands one we are hopping they did other improvments .
I think they will...

Daryl70

3/7/19
Thats what im telling you lol
Just replace indicies with zzf and relume it and it will be like gen I can guarantee. I know its a bit of a work but thats the way to have a proper dial

I think you can get the zzf v2 green dial on its own anyway just not the black

Reactions: Cadows

m5smg2

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
23/8/07
ARF knows their sale numbers and they know that a2824 have a big share of their clients. I would expect them wanting to sell a lot and for everyone. This particular model is very desired, they improved what JF was doing by making the 904 already and untill someone here gets his hands one we are hopping they did other improvments .
I think they will...

Agreed. But the reason we want the 3135 clone is for the correct time set direction. ETA time set is opposite and gives it away.

Daryl70

3/7/19
So winding the crown anti clockwise makes the hands turn clockwise on a eta?

waterproofpt

7/4/13
BC Canada
Not sure if any TDs actually have these ready to go. Been in touch with Toro for the last month and as of this morning was still not available. So I’d be surprised if anyone actually has them. Some dealers may be taking orders, however TORO is not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Daryl70

3/7/19
Not sure if any TDs actually have these ready to go. Been in touch with Toro for the last month and as of this morning was still not available. So I’d be surprised if anyone actually has them. Some dealers may be taking orders, however TORO is not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thats a shame I was hoping they will be ready to go soon

GreyCactus

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/8/19
Today puretime told me they are on back order and may arrive in two weeks.

GreyCactus

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/8/19
We can only hope! I wonder if they have changed any of the flaws

Probably won't be anything beyond the datewheel, but nobody really knows yet.

Gen or prof crystal is going to be my first change either way, followed by bezel insert and maybe VR3135. That might be left until the stock movement starts to disappoint.

Reactions: Daryl70