• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Need replica watch repair service in singapore

kenjitan528

Still New
27/9/17
[h=2]
icon1.png
Replica watch repair in Singapore[/h] Looking for someone can repair my AP ROO. Inner ring with number cannot be turn when turn the crown at the left. Anybody recommended?Thanks!

kenjitan528

Still New
27/9/17
[h=2]
icon1.png
Need a shop to repair Replica watch in Singapore[/h] Looking for someone can repair my AP ROO. Inner ring with number cannot be turn when turn the crown at the left. Anybody recommended?Thanks!

roychoo92

Still New
16/4/18
You guys can pm me if you guys need to repair replica. My friend is watchsmith

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Reactions: sopa

Teenyweeny

29/11/17
Hi I know this is an old thread and I’ve contacted Robert Lam but he does not do crystal replacement for sub. Anyone can recommend a good watchsmith who does rep to replace the crystal?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

qwerty88888

I'm Unknown!!
4/3/19
Hi does anyone have any rec for repairing of AP Diver? Cannot wind + the minute and hour hand is loose and not moving. Thanks!

Travisgsx

I'm Unknown!!
11/3/19
Hi, anyone know of any place to repair replica watch? Apparently my datejust wouldn’t change the date at exact 12 but will slowly change the date when it reaches 1 instead.. Need advice.

ntaylor

Known Member
8/1/11
Hello guys! Leveraging this thread to find a watch smith to repair a couple of my reps. I used to look for Spinmaster. I don't think he's around in RWI and his number I have was outdated. Anyone can recommend a rep watch smith in Singapore?

Repgoon

Getting To Know The Place
27/8/15
I find it a bit ironic that we can’t find a watchsmith for our reps in Singapore...hopefully more people can chime in.

infinitesimal

I'm Unknown!!
10/6/19
Hello everyone, newbie here, will anyone be kind enough to point me to some nice rep in SG? thank you. looking for a sub or sea dweller

turnerdhr

26/9/10
Singapore
I find it a bit ironic that we can’t find a watchsmith for our reps in Singapore...hopefully more people can chime in.

Hi, been a long time member here. I am also facing the same predicament. Can you PM me your current watch-smith besides SPINMASTER

tsyeo4

I'm Pretty Popular
13/11/14
Hello all. I am able to fix & service watches as well but i am used to the 3135, 3185 yuki hybrid, 7750 and 7753 movement. Now learning the 4130 movement. I am able to fix & service some ETA movement but lack the spare parts. I am at singapore.

Pm if you need help. Thanks

BruceD666

I'm Unknown!!
22/7/19
Anyone care to point me to the person who can fix my AP glass? Accidentally knocked it and now it's cracked.

Gaslight16

Speed Demon
5/7/19
Singapore
There is one at old airport road hawker level 2 that doesn’t mind working on reps. Mr Lieow does pretty decent when it comes to repairs albeit a little cranky at times. He’s located at 390051, unit 02-34.

I sent a few of my watches for repair and servicing with him including a DSSD with a damaged keyless.

I suggest getting a quote first and see if you are okay with the price before engaging in his service. Best of luck !

TheSacredSoul

25/6/19
There is one at old airport road hawker level 2 that doesn’t mind working on reps. Mr Lieow does pretty decent when it comes to repairs albeit a little cranky at times. He’s located at 390051, unit 02-34.

I sent a few of my watches for repair and servicing with him including a DSSD with a damaged keyless.

I suggest getting a quote first and see if you are okay with the price before engaging in his service. Best of luck !

Hey, does he replace crystal, replace datewheel etc? And do service of movement?

Gaslight16

Speed Demon
5/7/19
Singapore
TheSacredSoul he did service my miyota 9015, 2824 and 7750 before. Crystal replacement you can double check, he should be able to provide. Datewheel not sure, you can supply him with parts and see if he’s willing to take up the job. The store is called mee lian , you can Google for their phone number

TheSacredSoul

25/6/19
TheSacredSoul he did service my miyota 9015, 2824 and 7750 before. Crystal replacement you can double check, he should be able to provide. Datewheel not sure, you can supply him with parts and see if he’s willing to take up the job. The store is called mee lian , you can Google for their phone number

Was there earlier today. Refused to give me even a ballpark figure until he sees the watch for himself. Guess I'll go back on another day.