• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Need replica watch repair service in singapore

shinjiono84

Looking Around
18/9/19
Hi Guys,

Need help here. My rep Rolex GMT Batman's link screws broke and after that went missing. Does anyone have these screws or know anyone that can fix them?
Many thanks.

JeffReps

Looking Around
24/5/20
guys i do hv one submariner black with date. it dosent move no matter how i wine it. should i repair it or just throw it off haha!

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
guys i do hv one submariner black with date. it dosent move no matter how i wine it. should i repair it or just throw it off haha!

Whether or not it's worth getting repaired largely depends on the quality of the Sub, and how much you paid for it. It's impossible to give meaningful advice, based on your description.

JeffReps

Looking Around
24/5/20
Hi bro p0pperini,

i paid sgd750-850 for this and its a 3135 movement. I believe its a zff v2 if not remember it wrongly. Its a rolex sub with date black. It dosent wind. I tried to open the back cover i dont the the spring moving at all no matter how i wind it. I have no idea what to do or send to who to repair it.

regards

keith87

Looking Around
22/8/20
Hi guys I have Franck Muller vanguard with a broke crown needed to be replace? Is legend still available? Can someone share his contact with me please?

Jaybuzz

Horology Curious
7/10/20
I’ve got a GMT Batman and black Sub and both have died within a week from each other and need repair anyone know of place to locally in Singapore to get repair?. On both the crowns turn may have come loose inside but don’t move any hands in any positions anymore.

Rubberman

Forever young
Patron
Certified
9/12/17
Guys, on this very same page (just a few post up) there is information you need.
Read please, and pm him to understand more. You can always use PM to validate the information, even it is not a new post.
I am not endorsing or recommending anyone, just hope you guys at least put some effort to read.
This hobby can be very addictive, good luck ;)

Cheers

RBB224

16/10/16
You guys can contact tsyeo4, he provide services like watch repair, movement service, mod and more . . .

Last edited:

EdenAlando

Known Member
5/5/20
Bangkok
Guys,I just bought a JF V10 AP 15703 and the crown stem came out while I am winding it.Any place to recommend to fix it in Singapore?

EdenAlando

Known Member
5/5/20
Bangkok
Mr Lieow of Mee Lian watch @ old airport road is awesome though with a little temper.Man to go to of you wanna fix any reps...This guy is the real deal folks!

Adriantan19

Looking Around
4/10/21
Hi,
Any recommendations for servicing my rep rolex (S3185)? My power reserve only left with 6 hours. Drop me a pm if there is! Thanks!