• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My stock picks for tomorrow!

RedDevil®

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/2/11
Hi,

Im not a professional trader either,b im trading sometimes too.

ALTI: What makes you think to buy it on 1.85 if it falls down?Its up from 2010 july,b it crossing the 200 sma line from above,what is a strong signal for a trendchange,and its on support level around 2.20.It will turn back up in the morning or start to fall,b who know how far down? Too risky for me.

ACMR might be good.It had a 30 sma and 10 ema crossover and it rallied up.It was big pullback today ( way too big ),and an other MA crossover.Too risky for me.

AONE definetly in a downtrend.I would buy it around 6.60 with a tight stop.

TSTY only the RSI gives you the only buy signal on it,b you can not go after,bc it was a big change in the price in the past days,and rsi is really sensitive for that.It can turn back up,b too risky.Its really cheap now,b you never know,how far it can go down.

TRCI seems good to short,b not a volatile stock.

PRPH Seems good to short too,b i hate stocks when it has no volume in it.They pumped it up today,And might be go down,b thats it.

KENT same thing.

PHMD same thing

CYDE little better,b wouldnt jump on it.

Im just a regular guy,whom not professionally trade,just have some idea sometimes:))))))

Good luck for everybody,and hope you will make some money.Just dont forget.DONT LET THE GREED DRIVING YOU,AND ALWAYS PROTECT YOUR MONEY WITH GOOD MONEY MANAGEMENT.PROFESSIONAL TRADERS ALWAYS GOT OUT OF LOOSING POSITIONS FAST,AND DOESNT WAIT FOR THE MARKET TO TURN AND MAKE THEM WHOLE.YOU HAVE TO GET OUT LOOSING POSITIONS AS FAST AS POSSIBLE WITHOUT FUSS AND EMOTIONS>

Keep in mind that the stocks i pick are for day trading and should not be kept after the market is closed, NEVER. You may and will lose money if you keep them. As mentioned above don't get emotional when selling them.

kulcsarj80

11/12/10
One more thing. There is no guarantee at all in trading. There are educated guesses,b no Holy Grail:)))))) Everybody is searching it,b nobody found it yet:)))))

RedDevil®

13/2/11
Well actually it can be done, maybe you will lose $0.01 at the most and commission. I wont get into it but it can be done. Goldman Sachs did it with the housing market.

kulcsarj80

11/12/10
I know that you are a daytrader,and i'm not saying,that your picks are bad or good.Just wrote down my guesses. I will be the happiest person here,if you guys will make money on the market. Its good to hear,that you are making it,b the word " guaranteed " is a little bit strong.I think:)))))

RedDevil®

13/2/11
I know that you are a daytrader,and i'm not saying,that your picks are bad or good.Just wrote down my guesses. I will be the happiest person here,if you guys will make money on the market. Its good to hear,that you are making it,b the word " guaranteed " is a little bit strong.I think:)))))

I appreciated you guesses, i am always open for advice. :)

Yeah guaranteed is a strong word, but i like it :)

Meta4

Renowned Member
26/4/09
Yeah guaranteed is a strong word, but i like it :)

Back a bit you said .... "i guarantee that you wont lose any money on my picks"

Perhaps you should qualify that ... surely you aren't offering to make up any losses people make on your pics.

RedDevil®

13/2/11
Back a bit you said .... "i guarantee that you wont lose any money on my picks"

Perhaps you should qualify that ... surely you aren't offering to make up any losses people make on your pics.

Just trade what i picked and you won't lose. If you trade those 5 picks you wont lose any money, if you do happen to lose money on 1 pick "very unlikely but happens" the other 4 would make up for the loss. don't believe me just sit and watch me do this for 1 month.

I am not forcing people to trade what i pick. Just going to do this for 1 month since i am getting lots of heat for my free advice. I am just doing it now to prove you guys wrong and prove a point.

Will post profits tomorrow. Thanks

Meta4

Renowned Member
26/4/09
You're probably getting lots of heat because you said you "guarantee that you wont lose any money on my picks".

Now it seems you mean that - you believe people wont lose any money on your picks.
You're right that guarantee is a strong word .... you need to be careful using it like that.

RedDevil®

13/2/11
You're probably getting lots of heat because you said you "guarantee that you wont lose any money on my picks".

Now it seems you mean that - you believe people wont lose any money on your picks.
You're right that guarantee is a strong word .... you need to be careful using it like that.

Did i say i "believe" i think i said i am "sure" but ok. and for the record i still guarantee it.

Just watch me rank in the profits everyday while you guys stay skeptical.

Meta4

Renowned Member
26/4/09
If you say you guarantee ... It means you will personally pay out and make good the losses if someone makes a loss.
Is that what you really mean?

RedDevil®

13/2/11
Guess i just got annoyed when i started getting heat without me losing money. "IF" i lose money i will take heat all day long, but until then i expected nothing but thanks.

If you say you guarantee ... It means you will personally pay out and make good the losses if someone makes a loss.

Yes trade all those 10 stocks and if at the end of the day you lose money send me your details to wire you the money. :)

If it makes you sleep better, Yes trade all those 10 stocks to the T and if at the end of the day you lose money send me your details to wire you the money. :)

paule11

Known Member
10/8/10
I used to make about 4% a month trading and then it went wrong interested to see how you go

rooster133

Mythical Poster
Advisor
25/7/08
RedDevil, I appreciate you sharing your views on stock market movements and investment opportunities. I believe that this is ok in this section, just as much as predicting outcomes of football matches is. I think forum visitors are smart enough to realise that this does not constitute sound and professional financial advice. I have added a warning at the top of your original post, just in case, and deleted your promise of guaranteed profit. Other than that, I think this can be fun.

Wiz

Mythical Poster
9/8/09
This thread makes me think of the sig of a member here. "Discover how to become a crocodile in just 4 weeks: the secrets zookeepers don't want you to know."

I've seen quite a few scams starting with this kind of free tips. I don't mean the OP is necessarly a scammer, but it's always suspicious when someone starts posting "free" financial advices on the interweb. Anyway, it's just this could turn wrong in so many ways.

wat44

Mythical Poster
20/6/09
I dont mean forums, I mean fora

as in one forum, two fora (one ovum, two ova; one stadium two stadia; 1 medium, 2 media et cetera)

can you say any more detail about fundamental information leading to day trading techniques without giving away your secret?

thanks

RedDevil®

13/2/11
This thread makes me think of the sig of a member here. "Discover how to become a crocodile in just 4 weeks: the secrets zookeepers don't want you to know."

I've seen quite a few scams starting with this kind of free tips. I don't mean the OP is necessarly a scammer, but it's always suspicious when someone starts posting "free" financial advices on the interweb. Anyway, it's just this could turn wrong in so many ways.

Yup, this will be my last round of picks. I will post my profits later today and leave it at that. I will post my advise on another forum that appreciates my advise. Too many people who can't do this are skeptical. guess that makes me a genius then lol.

Another thing i can't seem to understand and would appreciate that members like wiz could explain better is the following question: How could i scam anyone here? I completely understand that i could try to scam people if i where posting last months picks and posting how much profit i made and blah, blah, blah and asking for money. But i am not, i am posting my picks before the market opens and posting my profits after the market is closed. The only thing i could think of is that you guys think that my free picks would one day become paid picks, which i would absolutely make more money just working on a firm rather then charging monthly for my picks. I mean look at the amount of money i just made yesterday, do you think i need $20-30 dollars per subscriber? why? i would like to get a clear answer other than "this is a scam for sure" "nobody can pull this off, its a scam" "i am a trader and for sure this is fishy and a scam"...

Sorry to those that subscribed and were actually exited about this, but this will be my last post after i post my profits when the market is closed.

kulcsarj80

11/12/10
Hey:)))) Dont leave:)))) Prove to those guys,and of course to me,that you are right.How did you loose you confidence that fast?:))))
We will be really happy if you are right.It will mean,that RWI has a trader genius too,next to the watch geniuses.

RedDevil®

13/2/11
Hey:)))) Dont leave:)))) Prove to those guys,and of course to me,that you are right.How did you loose you confidence that fast?:))))
We will be really happy if you are right.It will mean,that RWI has a trader genius too,next to the watch geniuses.

I may just stay to do that, depends how i feel tomorrow. i just got fed up with people trashing me for trying to help them and in no way or form making them trade my picks.

But thanks kulcsarj80