• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My stock picks for tomorrow!

RedDevil®

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/2/11
Well I DO have a series 7 license, and posting speculative strategies like this on an open forum, complete with a ""Guarantee" of profit is highly irresponsible, and just stinks of a soon to come sales pitch.

LOL,

1. I am that good that i guarantee that you wont lose any money on my picks. The worst that can happen with my picks is that for some reason the stock does not hit the stop price and you wont buy it. Been doing this since i was 16 but never actually had the money to trade until now.

2. I am not trying to advertise anything or sell anything, Another member sent me a pm yesterday telling me if i could send him my full list of picks and i said yes. "FREE"

I will list more picks if you guys want me to but i am not trying to get called an "irresponsible" guy with a "sales pitch" for posting my picks for free.

I will post another set of picks for tonight.

RedDevil®

13/2/11
Thanks @MrYesterday. :)

Yes @RSH thats what it is. I usually trade both types but short stocks where the first ones i researched at night, so i just put the first 5. I will post both types today.

bigdeal

I'm Pretty Popular
21/8/10
LOL,

1. [BLINK]I am that good that i guarantee that you wont lose any money on my picks.[/BLINK] The worst that can happen with my picks is that for some reason the stock does not hit the stop price and you wont buy it. Been doing this since i was 16 but never actually had the money to trade until now.

Oh my god... seriously??

Best of luck...

I'll leave you guys to the fun.

RedDevil®

13/2/11
@cybee, lol i don't gamble, i have the worst luck.

Oh my god... seriously??

Best of luck...

I'll leave you guys to the fun.

Just because you CAN'T do it doesn't mean other people can't do it.

A month from now, you will eat your words. :popcorn:

Maximos

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
29/7/10
i'm all for making a quick buck while i'm in college. maybe i'll make enough to drop out. bring it on, while I set up my ameritrade account... :D

if you don't mind though, how do you formulate the picks?

levelmanroger

Mythical Poster
Patron
Certified
1/10/08
Texas
I know several guys who now stay at home and trade like this. It can be done quite successfully if you know what to look for and don't get crazy.

I look forward to seeing more pics and how this turns out. I may become a RedDevil fan!

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
Wrong part of the year brother. Its all about the final 4 now!!

Oops wrong event. I'll go with Butler and Conn for the finals : )

Hoping for nice profits tomorrow for the others.

Maximos

Banned
29/7/10
actually, looks like ameritrade costs $10/trade. although, if I open and fund an account with $2k, i don't pay commissions on any trades for a month. what do you folks recommend?

RedDevil®

13/2/11
I have a TD AMERITRADE & E*TRADE, I use both but i use E*TRADE the most for stocks. But i usually trade options to make the most money which i use optionsxpress.

I will post my new picks around 9:30-10:30pm pacific time.

wat44

Mythical Poster
20/6/09
red devil - im not doubting your ability

what I do doubt is that stock picks for daytrading have anything to do with fundamental metrics

I am interested in discussing your selection criteria if you are interested.

wiscrna

I'm Pretty Popular
3/8/10
I'm curious as to the terms of the "guarantee". Will you cover my losses if I follow your advice and lose money?

:)

Maximos

Banned
29/7/10
I think I'm going with tradeking.com. Lots of good things have been said about their customer service, low commissions, good tools. Seems like a solid choice to me.

RedDevil®

13/2/11
TOP 5 PICKS TO BUY LOW SELL HIGH FOR 3/30/2011:

1. Altair Nanotechnologies Inc (ALTI) BUY STOP AT $1.85 SELL AT $1.98
2. A.C. Moore Arts & Crafts Inc (ACMR) BUY STOP AT $2.87 SELL AT $3.02
3. Xenith Bankshares Inc (XBKS) BUY STOP AT $4.53 SELL AT $4.69
4. A123 Systems Inc (AONE) BUY STOP AT $7.13 SELL AT $7.31
5. Tasty Baking Co (TSTY) BUY STOP AT $1.69 SELL AT $1.76

TOP 5 PICKS TO SELL HIGH AND BUY LOW FOR 3/30/2011:

1. Technology Research Corp (TRCI) SHORT STOP AT $6.50 COVER AT $6.30
2. Prophase Labs Inc (PRPH) SHORT STOP AT $1.26 COVER AT $1.18
3. Kent Financial Services Inc (KENT) SHORT STOP AT $1.47 COVER AT $1.40
4. PhotoMedex Inc (PHMD) SHORT STOP AT $6.81 COVER AT $6.67
5. CyberDefender Corp (CYDE) SHORT STOP AT $2.06 COVER AT $1.96

rsh

Put Some Respect On My Name
3/4/10
TSTY traded at 1.58 today at close of session....do you mean buy at 1.38 and sell at 1.45 ? why would you play this since it is clearly in a downtrend with confirmation of bottom.....I am not doubting, just want to learn....

bigdeal

I'm Pretty Popular
21/8/10
@cybee, lol i don't gamble, i have the worst luck.

Just because you CAN'T do it doesn't mean other people can't do it.

A month from now, you will eat your words. :popcorn:

I've been a professional trader for 15 years. By professional I mean I work for a registered firm and make over the counter markets, not sit at home and play on an e-trade account.

I'm well aware of how to make money trading, I'm also well aware that there are no "guarantees". There is no magic formula.

Maybe you really are the greatest trader in the history of the world, many of the best I've ever seen have little to no formal education. Maybe you're just a naive kid who really thinks he can "beat the market" to the tune of 10-20% returns every day, maybe you have an ulterior motive of some kind and are trying to get people interested before scamming them out of their money, or maybe it's something else entirely.

Whatever the case may be, best of luck to you.

My only real point is for those reading this to be careful. If you had a magic formula to make huge returns with no risk, would you freely give it away to strangers? On a watch forum? That you first joined a month ago?

Again, If my concerns prove unwarranted, I'll apologize for crapping up your thread, and buy you a VIP membership.

Finally, I've already said too much, and really don't want to continue on this topic. I'll TRY not to post here anymore. In all seriousness, please just let it be, don't respond. As much as I want to, I'm not all that great at taking the high road...

RedDevil®

13/2/11
TSTY traded at 1.58 today at close of session....do you mean buy at 1.38 and sell at 1.45 ? why would you play this since it is clearly in a downtrend with confirmation of bottom.....I am not doubting, just want to learn....

Thanks RSH "YOU" saved me from losing a lot of money. I was looking at another share and wrote the wrong price. Thanks

I like (TSTY) i am bullish, its already trading $0.02 cents above closing price after hours, that "sometimes" is a good sign that the stock might go up in price at least at markets open.

I've been a professional trader for 15 years. By professional I mean I work for a registered firm and make over the counter markets, not sit at home and play on an e-trade account.

I'm well aware of how to make money trading, I'm also well aware that there are no "guarantees". There is no magic formula.

Maybe you really are the greatest trader in the history of the world, many of the best I've ever seen have little to no formal education. Maybe you're just a naive kid who really thinks he can "beat the market" to the tune of 10-20% returns every day, maybe you have an ulterior motive of some kind and are trying to get people interested before scamming them out of their money, or maybe it's something else entirely.

Whatever the case may be, best of luck to you.

My only real point is for those reading this to be careful. If you had a magic formula to make huge returns with no risk, would you freely give it away to strangers? On a watch forum? That you first joined a month ago?

Again, If my concerns prove unwarranted, I'll apologize for crapping up your thread, and buy you a VIP membership.

Finally, I've already said too much, and really don't want to continue on this topic. I'll TRY not to post here anymore. In all seriousness, please just let it be, don't respond. As much as I want to, I'm not all that great at taking the high road...

Its ok, i would be very "unconvinced" that someone could do this and would have said some of the same stuff. Its ok, you can post here i don't mind it keeps me motivated when people say i can't do it or have doubts.

I had to say this lol, sorry: If i wanted to scam people, would i scam them if they can see the returns i am making upfront? Wouldn't it be a better idea to go to a gen forum for cash flow? I been offered jobs at one local firm and one at palm desert firm, they just looked at my past history on me e*trade account and wss account.

And YES i will take you up on that offer, if you are wrong.

kulcsarj80

11/12/10
Hi,

Im not a professional trader either,b im trading sometimes too.

ALTI: What makes you think to buy it on 1.85 if it falls down?Its up from 2010 july,b it crossing the 200 sma line from above,what is a strong signal for a trendchange,and its on support level around 2.20.It will turn back up in the morning or start to fall,b who know how far down? Too risky for me.

ACMR might be good.It had a 30 sma and 10 ema crossover and it rallied up.It was big pullback today ( way too big ),and an other MA crossover.Too risky for me.

AONE definetly in a downtrend.I would buy it around 6.60 with a tight stop.

TSTY only the RSI gives you the only buy signal on it,b you can not go after,bc it was a big change in the price in the past days,and rsi is really sensitive for that.It can turn back up,b too risky.Its really cheap now,b you never know,how far it can go down.

TRCI seems good to short,b not a volatile stock.

PRPH Seems good to short too,b i hate stocks when it has no volume in it.They pumped it up today,And might be go down,b thats it.

KENT same thing.

PHMD same thing

CYDE little better,b wouldnt jump on it.

Im just a regular guy,whom not professionally trade,just have some idea sometimes:))))))

Good luck for everybody,and hope you will make some money.Just dont forget.DONT LET THE GREED DRIVING YOU,AND ALWAYS PROTECT YOUR MONEY WITH GOOD MONEY MANAGEMENT.PROFESSIONAL TRADERS ALWAYS GOT OUT OF LOOSING POSITIONS FAST,AND DOESNT WAIT FOR THE MARKET TO TURN AND MAKE THEM WHOLE.YOU HAVE TO GET OUT LOOSING POSITIONS AS FAST AS POSSIBLE WITHOUT FUSS AND EMOTIONS>