• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My perfect franken Patek 5711 Nautilus build

Fettekatze

Renowned Member
Certified
16/11/13
US
Have a look at my perfect 5711 and let me know what you guys think :)

Can you post more pics in different indoor/outdoor lighting conditions? It seems this blue-heavy Buff dial is the current batch but I'd like to see it in different light.

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
Have a look at my perfect 5711 and let me know what you guys think :)

No offense as it's a good looking watch, but that doesn't look like a franken to me. Looks like a 3K stock with Buff dial, maybe re-engraved movement

Reactions: rushabh9

X24222

Known Member
Patron
12/1/22
USA
3KF Base

Case Reshaped
Buff Hands + Dateweheel and Dial
Flexible First Link
Engraved Movement
Did buff fix his dial? Mine has a strong sunburst which is different from gen even though it looks great standalone.

The engraved movement is a big upgrade.

Reactions: BIONONE

Fettekatze

Renowned Member
Certified
16/11/13
US
Did buff fix his dial? Mine has a strong sunburst which is different from gen even though it looks great standalone.

The engraved movement is a big upgrade.

Can you share your dial pictures? I think there's three Buff variants and I'm trying to put together an image album.

mumum

Renowned Member
18/1/07
That is impressive…who may I ask did your engraved movement?

serumdiesel

Madman
17/3/21
Damn, what a beauty. If you ever change your mind on the “not for sale” bit, I’d be happy to give her a new home.

Reactions: 2841

Daytona Hoarder
Patron
Certified
6/6/19
USA
To all of you sending me PMs, sorry my watchmaker is not taking on work from this forum, so no, I can’t share his information :)

grillbrill

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/7/18
EU
Sorry for the hijack, I am researching for my next watch, hopefully a 5711 green build. Does anyone know if ODM dials are still any good compared with the current crop of buff dials? @grillbrill
To tell the truth I like that green ODM dial in pics as much as or even more than my green Buff but unfortunately my dealers cannot source only the dial for me. One of my dealers stated that ODM dial was an early Buff's, another claimed ODM wasn't a factory but it simply means an OEM maker. So idk what the truth is.

Reactions: Kelchashock

Ac1013

Renowned Member
Certified
23/3/13
Sorry for the hijack, I am researching for my next watch, hopefully a 5711 green build. Does anyone know if ODM dials are still any good compared with the current crop of buff dials? @grillbrill
Odm green dial is the best and closest to gen. not just the color but also the texture. but odm blue is bad. Basically green ODM, blue VVS V1.

Reactions: Kelchashock

grillbrill

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/7/18
EU
Odm green dial is the best and closest to gen. not just the color but also the texture. but odm blue is bad. Basically green ODM, blue VVS V1.
Do you know whom we can buy the green ODM 5711 dial from? I'm interested in the dial only, not the whole watch.