• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My concealed carry.. What's yours?

45acp

I'm Pretty Popular
2/12/11
I'll join in the +p fun. My 9mm load of choice:

4ahesypy.jpg

idontknow

Respected Member
Advisor
24/5/11
Southwest
I just sold off 100rds of the Federal 147gr +P HST to a guy for a buck a round. He all but got down on his knees to thank me....

45acp

I'm Pretty Popular
2/12/11
I used to work next door to GT distributors, I could buy boxes of 50 for about $22. I miss that.

MrYesterday

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/10
Itinerant
I just sold off 100rds of the Federal 147gr +P HST to a guy for a buck a round. He all but got down on his knees to thank me....

Speaking of getting down on one's knees.

I have a few 5000 round cases of dirty ass Remington 22lr that I bought from CMP a couple years ago for $65 a case. Anyway, a neighbor came over last week and saw it in my ammo safe when I was pulling out some steel .223 I was selling him for $7 a box (which I felt bad about because I paid $2.99 a box a couple years ago). He said "I don't have enough cash to buy a case of 22lr from you at the crazy prices people are asking, but my girlfriend gives a mean blowjob!". I said "No thanks on the head, but if you need some, I'll sell it to you for $20 for 500.". He agreed, paid, thanked me for the "sweet deals" and we walked out of my bedroom/our son's room (he sleeps in a crib in our room), through the dining room, kitchen, and into the livingroom. When we got there my wife was giving him the stink eye and said "I'd prefer you not come over anymore, Dave. You and your skank aren't wanted around here!" and she held the door open for him as he walked out, looking at her slack jawed. I said "What was that about?" while laughing my ass off. She pulled the baby monitor out of her back pocket, and said "I heard what he said, and you'd better be glad you said no so quickly!".

Moral of the story is, don't cheat kids.

Ephry73

I'm Pretty Popular
10/6/11
I'll join in the +p fun. My 9mm load of choice:

4ahesypy.jpg

That's what I have on the magazines for home defense. It just says "Back tha fuhk up" without too much hassle. Or .45 acp hollow points. Either way I feel better.

45acp

I'm Pretty Popular
2/12/11
If your department issues/requires 9mm, it is probably the case. For defensive loads I think +p is pretty much standard for 9mm.

GeDi

Renowned Member
5/2/13
Haha good one.
I actually consider cz better than glock, but thats a big debate...