• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Mod Squad member of the Year

ahw676

Mythical Poster
Advisor
16/11/08
She's admin :)

Actually, the funny thing is that I forgot that myself. :)

It's irrelevant anyway. I'm more window decoration and not nearly as deserving as anyone on either list, so it's just saving me the embarrassment of being crushed in the polls. :)

ahw676

Mythical Poster
Advisor
16/11/08
You know, we have such a great team, even I'd have a tough time choosing.

However, we have one mod who not only dedicates himself regularly to the section, but is also instrumental in training every mod who shows up after him. He not only sets the standard in technique, but in politeness and professionalism. So without him, we'd have hardly any moderation team at all, or else we'd have a torch and burn moderation team.

So if you've ever had a sale moderated and didn't get your hair set on fire in the process, you can thank him for that.

Dr.Verylong, you're my hero. :)

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
You know, we have such a great team, even I'd have a tough time choosing.

However, we have one mod who not only dedicates himself regularly to the section, but is also instrumental in training every mod who shows up after him. He not only sets the standard in technique, but in politeness and professionalism. So without him, we'd have hardly any moderation team at all, or else we'd have a torch and burn moderation team.

So if you've ever had a sale moderated and didn't get your hair set on fire in the process, you can thank him for that.

Dr.Verylong, you're my hero. :)

:thumbsup:

Post #25....... :whistle:

Fiddo

-----
Gold Patron
Certified
16/2/09
In a Causal Loop
It's irrelevant anyway. I'm more window decoration and not nearly as deserving as anyone on either list, so it's just saving me the embarrassment of being crushed in the polls. :)

Nah, all the guys would vote for you. :D:

ahw676

Mythical Poster
Advisor
16/11/08
Nah, all the guys would vote for you. :D:

The implication being that all the other votes for the other mods are from the hordes of women on the forum? :)

It's okay, friends. So long as I'm #1 to the few nearest and dearest to my heart, I'm perfectly content. :ahw:

JellyJoe

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/9/09
It's okay, friends. So long as I'm #1 to the few nearest and dearest to my heart, I'm perfectly content. :ahw:

That was very nice.
Here's a Paddington for you =)

Paddington-Bear-Sandwich.jpg

Pongo

Chickenpuppettiny2.png

BADWIN BING

Put Some Respect On My Name
30/4/10
It's irrelevant anyway. I'm more window decoration and not nearly as deserving as anyone on either list,

It's not irrelevant at all. You underestimate yourself Alina! You are as deserving, if not more so, as anyone on that list.

I'm sure not many realise what you do behind the scenes. I, for one, appreciate you beyond words. I thank you sincerely for all that you do here.

I like you for the no bullshit person that your are. I may like fake watches but I hate fake people. The world would be a better place with more like you around.

This place would not be the same without you.

Genuine well wishes and good thoughts,

Paul

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
It's not irrelevant at all. You underestimate yourself Alina! You are as deserving, if not more so, as anyone on that list.

I'm sure not many realise what you do behind the scenes. I, for one, appreciate you beyond words. I thank you sincerely for all that you do here.

I like you for the no bullshit person that your are. I may like fake watches but I hate fake people. The world would be a better place with more like you around.

This place would not be the same without you.

Genuine well wishes and good thoughts,

Paul

I had missed your comments Alina, but I agree completely with Paul.
Sincerely
ALE

ahw676

Mythical Poster
Advisor
16/11/08

Well, now, see there? That means more to me than any awards or badges anyone could bestow on my signature, so I am a happy little clam now, and someone else can be recognized. :)

RWIGWH

RWI's Great White Hope
Supporter
10/2/07
Long as you're happy...So am I. Nice post B...

Donjuan18

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/12/12
Ale! For the all the hardworks he has done for all of us! Thanks Ale!

Steelfish

Hǝɐpᴉᴎƃ ꓭɐɔʞ ᗡoʍᴎ Ոᴎpǝᴙ
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
Well that's crafty!!!........Starting the polls whilst I was on the road.
3_2_1051.gif

Don't for one minute think that it too late for me to start the........

Great Steelfish Campaign
superhero-smiley11.gif

respect-057.GIF

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
Well that's crafty!!!........Starting the polls whilst I was on the road.
3_2_1051.gif

Don't for one minute think that it too late for me to start the........

SF as your former failed campaign manager I tried to call foul about this entire debacle, but alas, I have lost all my credibility since getting a brief glimpse of the staff showers which I trust you have avoided during your tenure as a Mod.

Steelfish

Hǝɐpᴉᴎƃ ꓭɐɔʞ ᗡoʍᴎ Ոᴎpǝᴙ
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
SF as your former failed campaign manager I tried to call foul about this entire debacle, but alas, I have lost all my credibility since getting a brief glimpse of the staff showers which I trust you have avoided during your tenure as a Mod.

........and it looks like the hi-jinx are continuing my friend........it's a conspiracy I tell you!!!
scared-1.gif

As far as the staff showers go........trk/shower.......avoiding them like the plague!!!
1sm117run-for-hills1.gif