• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Mod Squad member of the Year

D

d4m.test

COLDI is a fantastic and friendly mod in the PAM forum, which is weird because I thought ALE was the mod there. ;)

(sorry ALE, I <3 U too, but COLDI gets my vote)

Mr.Crown

Horology Curious
9/11/09
It's really hard to decide between so many good people ...
Good luck gentlemen

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Sorry friends, I am very busy at work nowadays and I have missed this thread
I feel like I’m late

Proud to be in a Poll with such a powerful veteran and very good mods and glad to be here with new and nice good mods like IDK, Bones, Steeli, Co-ax, Pap, Yannou, AMAgain (where is Waterluver?)

I cannot believe it but I see new “campaigns†here.
I thought this year everything would run normally but I was wrong.
Really people like Bones doesn’t need such a self-promotion, as said last year in ROTY Thread, his real promotion is his work in the Rolex Section and his posts always helpful polite and full of knowledge.
And Steelfish has not yet started !! LOL
Well, I don’t like this way but I cannot remain stopped.
I have to start my self promotion too.
OMG! I really don’t like it. But mainly PAM and Hublot people sure will be happy if I get this Award to share the merit with them (of course)

I very much appreciate the comments and votes of previous posts

Good luck for everyone

Many thanks for your attention

ALE

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
COLDI is a fantastic and friendly mod in the PAM forum, which is weird because I thought ALE was the mod there. ;)

(sorry ALE, I <3 U too, but COLDI gets my vote)

Hi big_raji
No worries.
COLDI really is a Super Moderator in RWI forum in general, but I'm just the PAM Section Moderator.

COLDI is also one of the best PAM experts here and, besides, nice and friendly as you are saying. He really deserves your vote.

ALE

davylloyd

I'm Pretty Popular
22/2/10
As a noob, it almost seems unfair to vote, because all these guys put in a lot of thankless work behind the scenes, and us noobs maybe don't know who they are.

That said, my vote goes to Bonesey for all his work in the Rolex section, which is a priceless resource, plus the inspiration I get from his builds and modding threads.

Cheers mate! :stb:

Bronzy

I'm Pretty Popular
4/12/09
I voted for my good friend co-axial.

Best of luck to all, each deserve our biggest thanks for keeping this place alive!

:cheers:

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
I was Steelfish's campaign manager in the last elections, prolly why he lost. I think he is gone until the 12th but hope he gets back in time to join in.

Tough decision choosing only one from that list as all are worthy candidates.

emmune

Known Member
19/2/12
Gotta vote for ALE. His PAM guide was pretty much the reason I started browsing this forum.

revhrd

Put Some Respect On My Name
5/2/11
This is indeed a tough poll. While I personally don't interact with many of the mods they all do a fantastic job. ALE really needs no help, he is an asset that joined guns blazing posting knowledge since day one. A nice surprised to see that Bonesey is green and his expertise on the crown is also a talent. IDK passion is brutally refreshing, you don't mess around in the sales section or else, which is great. I have seen the rest of the mods post here and there and are always polite and helping, lending a stern hand as needed.

If I didn't mention the jb chewbaka of the forum it wouldn't be right either and of course the arsenal of smiles this place now has thanks to another great mod, sf. It's tough to choose just one. I'd rather say that I would vote for all as a collectively because each one is just as important in keeping this a great place.

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
I'd rather say that I would vote for all as a collectively because each one is just as important in keeping this a great place.

+1
I agree with you

ALE

Chanel1950

Horology Curious
23/7/11
I am not an active member but I like watches, Ale is a good friend and I learnt a lot of replicas by him.
It is nice to have Ale here
Suerte amigo!

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Due to the polemic and misunderstanding about self-promotions, I forgot to declare my vote
I think that Bones is one of the best Mods and one of the best members here. He is always nice, polite, willing to help and to share his full knowledge. Read his threads/posts and visit Rolex Section and you will understand what I’m talking about.
I like my actions are consistent with my ideas. If he were to win by a vote, I would like that vote was mine.

Bonesey got my vote (as always)

Good luck my friend

ALE