• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Looking for a speedmaster moonwatch? Info inside!

CK_Punk

Horology Curious
24/10/16
I never measured the power reserve. I don't wear the watch daily. But I will test both for you and give you an answer in a couple of days;) I have to say that I cleaned and oiled the movement with the recommended oils, so I don't know how the watch behaves, when it comes "out of the box".

mibarra

Horology Curious
25/1/19
I never measured the power reserve. I don't wear the watch daily. But I will test both for you and give you an answer in a couple of days;) I have to say that I cleaned and oiled the movement with the recommended oils, so I don't know how the watch behaves, when it comes "out of the box".

Thank you. Just for know. The Moonwatch that you show in the picture is the one with Asian Lemania machine or the one with The Ventus?

Sent from the RWI App

CK_Punk

Horology Curious
24/10/16
Pardon me. It's a seagull st19. An updated version of the venus 175.

CK_Punk

Horology Curious
24/10/16
So the power reserve of the watch is about 24h if you don't wind it up to the limit and it goes 10s faster per day than the real time. That are about 5min per month. I have to say that i never adjusted the presicion (what is possible).
To my knowledge every dealer can sell every watch. I think puretime.io has listet almost every watch with good pics that is available out there.

mibarra

Horology Curious
25/1/19
Excellent. Thank you very much for the information. 24hs is enough.

Enviado desde mi iPad utilizando RWI

DonPatrizio

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
18/11/17
I have this one and I'm very happy with it. I replaced the mat, grey looking bezel with a genue one and I replaced the glass with a non genue spare part. On the pics you can see the differences. I also fixed the 6 o'clock subdial hand. There is also a new rep out with a different dial (Speedmaster Proffessional), but I think everything else is as mine.

Do you have a link to the gen bezel? TIA

CK_Punk

Horology Curious
24/10/16
Do you have a link to the gen bezel? TIA

Yes. I didn't really like the look of the rep bezel. I replaced it with a gen. The crystal is not gen but it's a 3rd party replacement crystal for the Speedmaster.

DonPatrizio

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
18/11/17
Yes. I didn't really like the look of the rep bezel. I replaced it with a gen. The crystal is not gen but it's a 3rd party replacement crystal for the Speedmaster.

Cool, do you have a link to the gen bezel? Thanks

Raman

Horology Curious
10/6/13
I have an account just want to make sure which one is correct.. I have the MR SMP and recently installed the hesalite. The person who did it, had a bit of ddiduxlty as the crystal wouldn’t fit. He managed to modify the bezel and got it to fit. The bezel insert thatbcame with the MR SMP seems to be a smaller diameter and doesn’t sit flush now. So I need to buy a genuine one.
I’m assuming it’s the 38.5 082SU1589

CK_Punk

Horology Curious
24/10/16
I have an account just want to make sure which one is correct.. I have the MR SMP and recently installed the hesalite. The person who did it, had a bit of ddiduxlty as the crystal wouldn’t fit. He managed to modify the bezel and got it to fit. The bezel insert thatbcame with the MR SMP seems to be a smaller diameter and doesn’t sit flush now. So I need to buy a genuine one.
I’m assuming it’s the 38.5 082SU1589

Yes. This One fits for my watch.

seikopsycho

Horology Curious
24/7/18
Are there any good moonwatch reps out there yet? I read quite a few pages in here but my add is winning the fight today.