• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Liquor of Choice?

Brtis

24/2/13
I like bourbon, tequila, whiskey, and the occasional scotch. Some of my faves are:

Angels Envy, Bulleit, and Maker's 46 for bourbon
Milagro Selecct Barrel Reserve Silver, Patron Grand Platinum or Roca Patron Silver for tequila
Crown Royal for whiskey
GlenLivet for scotch

Pureanalogue

Horology Curious
18/3/15
My current bottle is a 21 year old Balvenie Portwood which is incredible. Next up will be the 25 year Bunnahabhain I received as a gift. I hope it is at least half as good as the Balvenie.
Yummmm...Scotch

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
My favourite is Belvedere Vodka!
Never liked Ciroc etc. for me Belvedere is the booze to go!!

dubois

Horology Curious
25/1/16
Old Armagnac because like D'Artagnan the musketeer i'm Gascon and we like this brandy from the Gascony region of southwestern France.

armagnac-snifter.jpg

Boristhespie

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/1/16
Was in a Tapas bar last weekend. Ended up trying all their Spanish liqueurs at the end. Had a lovely hazlenut liqueur, so nice I bought a bottle and then went home and promptly ordered two others. Got 43 on thursday and waiting on a sloe and aniseed one. My moto, try everything and enjoy it all.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

sarlan19

19/6/14
Glenmorangie Nectar d'or great scotch for the price

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

OhPanerai

24/2/14
Macallan 12 is my go to, but my favorite is Macallan 25. Too pricey for my blood though.

Ubpfc

Renowned Member
2/5/14
United States
Macallan 12 & 18 are my fave single malts without a doubt with JW Blue best blended. Bushmills 12 as a daily (weekly) drinker. Also love absinthe and Jaeger for shots.

austin1911

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/4/16
Bulleit Bourbon or Glenlivet (12 or 18) if I'm drinking it neat. Love a good gin n soda with Hendricks if I'm not in the mood for whiskey.