• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

KW PAM382, Details = PERFECT?

sanankid

I'm Pretty Popular
18/6/11
Has anyone received QC pics as yet? I thought that they should have started by now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Nope and I pre ordered a few hours after they first posted the item for pre order....

Sora

Renowned Member
18/5/12
factory not satisfied with current watches yet.. so i guess its another week or so

kayabun

25/11/11
Amanda said in the email, the watch is ready..
She said just need to upload final pics

I think I trust sora more than Amanda at this point ... For all you know it could be 'sorry but we are having server problem in uploading pic. Pls be patient for delay.' :)

gaizka

11/10/11
Great...just heard ZF will be releasing a V2 within a month!
All the stock from first run is gone.
So now, looks like KW will double behind.
I hope they fix the bezel ratcheting system on the v2.

Hyjynx

Respected Member
28/9/13
Oh, but the KW hopefuls are waiting for their V2 as well. They just have never actually touched a V1. Those were "dumped", I heard. ;)

I'm rooting for y'all, fellas! :D

sanankid

I'm Pretty Popular
18/6/11
you know what is funny, some of us have been waiting for 2 years. in the scope of things 2 months 10 days or 3 days is so insignificant.

no one says it has to be zf vs. kw. in fact it is not. i simply saw the offering from zf and chose to pass.

rolexwatchfan

Respected Member
17/8/13
you know what is funny, some of us have been waiting for 2 years. in the scope of things 2 months 10 days or 3 days is so insignificant.

no one says it has to be zf vs. kw. in fact it is not. i simply saw the offering from zf and chose to pass.

Enough said. +1

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
Its just sad.. I may end up with a ZF cause the KW is not impressive. When is NOOB version Due????

rolexwatchfan

Respected Member
17/8/13
Its just sad.. I may end up with a ZF cause the KW is not impressive. When is NOOB version Due????

Have you seen the KW version yet? The final version? Well, there's always ZFac waiting out there without any pressure, wait or struggle. Id rather keep my eyes on the price. Better or not, Ive always preferred KW over ZFac, for known reasons. Do your research and maybe, just maybe you'll wait patiently as well.

eshow3907

I'm Pretty Popular
19/2/13
I dont see NOOB getting in on this action any time soon.

ZF V2 is interesting. If they can fix the bezel assembly and properly align the dial from the factory before KW hits the market, they could win over the Bronzo holdouts like myself.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

bradj

I'm Pretty Popular
21/7/12
Are they using an underwater camera to take the pics? That watch looks like shit IMO

sanankid

I'm Pretty Popular
18/6/11
i dont know any watch that has caused this much debate. it is quite entertaining.

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
Have you seen the KW version yet? The final version? Well, there's always ZFac waiting out there without any pressure, wait or struggle. Id rather keep my eyes on the price. Better or not, Ive always preferred KW over ZFac, for known reasons. Do your research and maybe, just maybe you'll wait patiently as well.

OH yes I will be very patient on this. I have my BK sub and its great and I'm still waiting on the BP EXP 2 and AT crPO 45mm orange from lucy. So I think I've done enough damage for now.. I wait to see the Comparisons!!!! :)

minge

Known Member
28/2/11
I must admit, I thought this talk about dial alignment came from someone trying to align the dial with a badly centred bezel. My ZF dial is fine and all the bezel markers line up with the hour markers on the dial. While I appreciate that the bezel mechanism is a joke and mine certainly needs work before it would 'click' into place at 12, the rest is spot on.

As for the KW watch, I hope those waiting are going to get a perfect version. Either way, bronze watches are not cheap and this watch offers tremendous value even without pretending to be a very expensive Panerai.

Albathebrave

Known Member
30/4/14
Was really wanting a KW Bronzo and hope everyone who gets first run of them is happy.

I've ended up pre ordering an even more expensive rep in the form of the (Stunning) AP Bumble Bee and hopefully we will all be happy in the end,so keep the faith guys!

Sultan Brunei

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/12
I dont see NOOB getting in on this action any time soon.

ZF V2 is interesting. If they can fix the bezel assembly and properly align the dial from the factory before KW hits the market, they could win over the Bronzo holdouts like myself.

By "win over", I just want to know is it possible for you to ask for a refund of preorder money from KW ?

eshow3907

I'm Pretty Popular
19/2/13
By "win over", I just want to know is it possible for you to ask for a refund of preorder money from KW ?

I seriously doubt it, but by definition a hold out would not have pre-ordered, but rather simply waited in the wings for the bronzo that lived up to the hype (presumably the KW, but admittedly the ZF is a stunning watch)