• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

KW PAM382, Details = PERFECT?

paneristi351

Getting To Know The Place
22/1/14
Just confirmed with the seller through????, It's not KW version. The guy even not heard of KW. The price is astonishing rmb 5800. Lol
:bull_head:

I wish I could read the language of origin. These dumped "1st runs" look decent. i wonder what the "chinese dealer which used to sell second tier cheapos" is selling these for or if any of the TD's could find out.

ganlinia

6/1/13
Just confirmed with the seller through????, It's not KW version. The guy even not heard of KW. The price is astonishing rmb 5800. Lol

do you want to know why?

first of all, for chinese local dealers, there's no such "brands" as KW, noob, ZF, etc. these names are only started on international dealers' english sites & forum like RWI.

secondly, there r lots of talks among other chinese dealers why they aren't getting delivery & found this guy got them all. people are now digging into this dude's background.

last but not least, this guy claimed (like most of local dealers do) that he's specializing on bronze watches & they were custom made by him.

paneristi351

22/1/14
Noob/KW/zf/Hf are widely used in Big China rep world.
Everyone In this game know it.

do you want to know why?

first of all, for chinese local dealers, there's no such "brands" as KW, noob, ZF, etc. these names are only started on international dealers' english sites & forum like RWI.

secondly, there r lots of talks among other chinese dealers why they aren't getting delivery & found this guy got them all. people are now digging into this dude's background.

last but not least, this guy claimed (like most of local dealers do) that he's specializing on bronze watches & they were custom made by him.

eshow3907

I'm Pretty Popular
19/2/13

Yea, I would "dump" my first load of $500 watches for over $900 USD a piece as well.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

ganlinia

6/1/13
Noob/KW/zf/Hf are widely used in Big China rep world.
Everyone In this game know it.

ha... apparently, you know nothing about chinese rep market...

adaptation of these "brands" are only over internet for the convenience dealing with westerners. most of the time, reps are only categorized by grades not brands.

but... it's really irrelevant here.

paneristi351

22/1/14
Lets Amanda to explain this is better.:coffee:
Anyway, still wait my QC pic arriving

adaptation of these "brands" are only over internet for the convenience dealing with westerners. most of the time, reps are only categorized by grades not brands.

Sultan Brunei

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/12

+1

Most dealers in my country also only knew them by grades (because where they bought it from (china) only sell them by grades).

oldcake66

31/10/12
I am with Paneristi351. Many mainland Chinese dealers know these big names. They call them N factory, kw factory, ZF factory, etc. it's quite well known by most dealers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

smokiedabong

Respected Member
22/8/12
Those must be some really bad dealers and businessman if they don't know what they are selling. Probably just some guys trying to make a quick buck selling some counterfeit goods in the market square. I bet any respectable dealer knows exactly what N , KW and ZF are.

cubicle_monkey

13/10/12

So do we actually get the best? Or are there better reps out there?

paneristi351

22/1/14
+1
Nice comment
Those must be some really bad dealers and businessman if they don't know what they are selling. Probably just some guys trying to make a quick buck selling some counterfeit goods in the market square. I bet any respectable dealer knows exactly what N , KW and ZF are.

ganlinia

6/1/13
the structure of rep market is like:

factories - wholesalers/distributors - internet dealers/stores - customers

simple, guys like sead, angus get factory direct most of the time i assumed, but many others normally buy from wholesalers. some dealers even shamelessly claimed they make their own watches, just like the guy i've mentioned.

but are they all the same watches? the answer is YES.

for those who can read chinese, check out this site and you will know what i'm talking about. btw, he's using all materials from TC as his own resources. will he mention anything abt noob or KW like everyone else? of course not...

http://www.tuhaobbs.net/forum.php

it's a total different world in china...

now... back to KW 382.

bpdd

Renowned Member
30/11/12
Some news guys :)

Hello dear customers,
Firstly, We are very appreciated for you all understanding and support.

Tomorrow we will start to send the PAM382 QC pics confirm to the customers who prepaid.

And the final pics with original pics will update soon

Thanks you so much for your love and patience again.

Best regards,
Amanda

:thumbsup:

Kramer

17/10/13
Who hoo. It will be interesting to see how many go out on day one, two etc

I am excited to see the final version.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

rolexwatchfan

Respected Member
17/8/13
QC pictures will be sent out to prepaid customers starting tomorrow per Amanda at KV. Aren't you exited? :hehehe:

ImageProxy_zps7e84d683.jpg
Told ya so!...

Kramer

17/10/13
...that time again to start checking the inbox and spam filters....

Does anyone have further details on the TSW bronze sub buckles. Says will ship at end of May but not changed comments for quite a long time.

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
Who hoo. It will be interesting to see how many go out on day one, two etc

I am excited to see the final version.

And the number that goes out per day is interesting because....?

...that time again to start checking the inbox and spam filters....

Does anyone have further details on the TSW bronze sub buckles. Says will ship at end of May but not changed comments for quite a long time.

Maybe because it would be weird to change "ship at end of May" to "still shipping end of May"? :lol: Seriously, if you want those buckles, just email Mark over at TSW and get a reply. ;)