• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

KW PAM382, Details = PERFECT?

Hyjynx

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/9/13
And the plot thickens... Time to grab your bucket of popcorn, guys. :p

bpdd

Renowned Member
30/11/12
I don't see a problem if he really dumped the first batch to another Dealer ... i mean thats good for us on the pre-order guys.... so we won't get the "screwed" one ....
Im happy to wait - to get a good one .... i mean, hey, the most of us are waiting more then 2 years for that release.

I feel you guys when you say things like false promises .... but tbh ... we see that every day ... from every dealer - its a part of the game.

Me personally can still wait but therefor i wanna see a good batch for those on the pre-order list.

sanankid

I'm Pretty Popular
18/6/11
I just dont see how people who didnt shell out money for pre order can bitch or demand anything right now....

bpdd

Renowned Member
30/11/12
I don't see a problem if he really dumped the first batch to another Dealer ... i mean thats good for us on the pre-order guys.... so we won't get the "screwed" one ....
Im happy to wait - to get a good one .... i mean, hey, the most of us are waiting more then 2 years for that release.

I feel you guys when you say things like false promises .... but tbh ... we see that every day ... from every dealer - its a part of the game.

Me personally can still wait but therefor i wanna see a good batch for those on the pre-order list.

Oh and btw. im on the pre-order List :)

eshow3907

I'm Pretty Popular
19/2/13
alright...

001030vn2gganax66xaagj.jpg

001202yr7dbxo4f6c3cj6w.jpg

001138vfwlthfuftwhubzc.jpg

I wish I could read the language of origin. These dumped "1st runs" look decent. i wonder what the "chinese dealer which used to sell second tier cheapos" is selling these for or if any of the TD's could find out.

Sultan Brunei

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/12
Eshow, you can buy that just by your self not long from now in Gz watch market, if you knew what I mean. The whole building is selling watches. From the super cheapos that you can buy for imports, the price is not per watch, it's per kg. If you know your way, this 'mall' also hosts some dealers of this supposed 'higher quality' watches, you can buy retail, you can also buy bulk for imports, IF your country allowed it :D (Where I live, no problem with that)

You just need to be able to speak Chinese. All the shopkeeper and seller there can't speak english.

Hyjynx

28/9/13
Hmmm... So aren't these from the much vaunted "better this, better that, more this, more that" first batch? So why the need to "dump" them? I hate to say it, but....

..... I told you so!!!!! :p

rolexwatchfan

17/8/13
At least KW has enough decency to keep the "flawed" batch away from the pre-order costumers, unlike the other factory. No disappointment here as far as I can tell.

sanankid

I'm Pretty Popular
18/6/11
Hmmm... So aren't these from the much vaunted "better this, better that, more this, more that" first batch? So why the need to "dump" them? I hate to say it, but....

..... I told you so!!!!! :p
Lol says the guy who been here a few months.

oracle202

Renowned Member
1/4/13
It is proven that you'll have either time or money. Only handfull can afford both.
Now, with that being said. I'd suggest putting your minds to work, for example - email your strap maker to have him come up with that fancy strap for your KW 382. Or fancy buckle for example. Rolko is the man to email for bronze beauties. Peter from Poland won't be dissapointed if you'll employ his famous forgery either. Theres plenty to do while you wait, now all of the above is all about spending more money! :hehehe:

All good points.