• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

KW PAM382, Details = PERFECT?

pm-guy

Supporter
Certified
10/5/14
Hope to have pictures of this KW Pam382 with the correct pearl...

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Why is the pearl and lume color seems different (gen vs kw) ? Gen is white, kw is green

^ well, that's because the pearl is still wrong. Just wait for the final piece.

*Sent from my fingers using my head*

Despite that I think also the lume is a little greenish
But we will see final pics to make a decision

ALE

marper

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/4/14
Panerai closely gaurds there lume formula so it seems like getting the lume exactly the same would be really difficult. Does anyone know how good the lume on gen Pam are?

Hyjynx

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/9/13
The pearl lume is not the only flaw that needs correction before they get this out the door. The lume on all dial minute markers have covered the rose gold boarders. :(

a4udy7us.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

sanankid

I'm Pretty Popular
18/6/11
Despite that I think also the lume is a little greenish
But we will see final pics to make a decision

ALE
Lume is green tint per gen on panerai website. No idea why it appears white on the gen shown. Maybe it has no charge and the gen on website as well as rep had some light applied. Time will tell.

Virpag

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
26/3/13
All the hype all the statements of perfection off a camera photo at the end of the day it's flawed just like ZF question now which one flaws are worth the keep

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Why is the pearl and lume color seems different (gen vs kw) ? Gen is white, kw is green

^ well, that's because the pearl is still wrong. Just wait for the final piece.

*Sent from my fingers using my head*

Lume is green tint per gen on panerai website. No idea why it appears white on the gen shown. Maybe it has no charge and the gen on website as well as rep had some light applied. Time will tell.

As always, we cannot trust completely website Panerai pics they are very corrected and computer edited.
I will consult Jakob about lume colour differences gen vs ZFac and then we will compare KW vs. ZFac to get the truth
But we would need the final KW product

ALE

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
Never trust OP (or any manufacturer) website pics completely. Sometimes they intentionally get small details wrong to trip up replica makers.

kayabun

25/11/11
Why can't we all wait for the final pics from KW with gen side by side as Amanda promised :) So many assumptions ...

Heisenberg

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
29/1/11
I've seen several gens in person. The lume on the KW photos looks far too lime green to me.

I'm withholding other analysis pending photos of the finalized watch. Just over one week until 5/20 and the purported release ;)

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
Why can't we all wait for the final pics from KW with gen side by side as Amanda promised :) So many assumptions ...

Because it is against human nature to wait. Have you seen all the complaint threads of people not getting their responses realtime or the TD taking too long to ship a watch and then when you ask how long has he been waiting and the response is "a day"? :lol:

kayabun

25/11/11
ZF = Zero Failure in waiting. KW = Keep Waiting. Ha ha.
I think unless u paid for the watch no use complaining about when it will launch. Anyway it's fun reading all the assumption. When the real pics are up... That's when the praises or complains will flood in!

Sultan Brunei

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/12
Shouldn't the final pics be posted BEFORE 20/5 ? It's only 4 hours before 20/5 in guangzhou time!
KW has been silent for these few days.. What possibilities could have happened?

MasterWatch

Master of None
Patron
Certified
26/8/12
Upon inquiry about the QC pics and if everything is on schedule. This is the reply I got from Amanda.
So lets keep our fingers crossed.
negyqe9a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Sultan Brunei

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/12
I'm also waiting for qc pics.. But shouldn't there be 'final pics' being shown before qc pics ?

rolexwatchfan

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/8/13
The good news is, for those who preorder - QC should be in your emailboxes any day now. For those who want to preorder now, no can do. Due to high demand Kurvasit stopped taking money up front. You will have to wait for this release even longer.