• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

KRF is back making BB 36

championdefoot

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/1/23
France
Can anyone who owns one and who opened it, confirm that these actually come from KRF equipped with a PT5000 ?

I know that these aren't new by any means, but I've been thinking about getting one for a while and I just came across a bunch of QC pics that feature that movement, and that's kind of exciting to me, to see that a factory's using something else than the Seagull clone.

axel.gold

Known Member
5/5/19
@Voo-doo how does the lume look under natural sunlight? I have the previous generation and against my Gen.

Gen on the left and rep on the right.

Reactions: lfarcos

axel.gold

Known Member
5/5/19
@Voo-doo how does the lume look under natural sunlight in person? I have the previous generation KRF and beside my window you can easily see the difference.

In photos it's harder to capture, but in front of me, I can easily tell the difference.

Gen on the left and Rep on the right.

axel.gold

Known Member
5/5/19
Sorry about the multiple posts. I got errors the first few times and resubmitted.

Feefo

Your cleverness is mistaken for your cleverness
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
8/5/22
EU

lfarcos

Renowned Member
30/4/16
@Voo-doo how does the lume look under natural sunlight in person? I have the previous generation KRF and beside my window you can easily see the difference.

In photos it's harder to capture, but in front of me, I can easily tell the difference.

Thanks for the comparison with GEN

Does the last batch of KRF BB36 fix this issue with the lume mismatch?

I’m very interested in this piece

rastaboy_2006

Known Member
21/8/19

Is the the difference color of dial very noticeable in person? i mean if someone in the same room is wearing the gen, would he notice the KRF on my wrist is rep? thank you. :)

Voo-doo

22/7/19

Looks like this. I think you need to see it compared with gen to see a difference. But i dont own the gen 🥹

rastaboy_2006

Known Member
21/8/19
good news. Tudor has now fixed the long stem crown. now its more closer to the case. Tudor also released a black bay 54 37mm size. Thanks.

Reactions: Voo-doo

est4129

Supporter
15/9/18
You are correct, the updated pictures on Tudors website show this.

Oeilvert

Certified
20/1/22
UK
Crown knurling is also different and new (non snowflake) seconds hand.

Can't say I'm a fan of the change, looking less Tudor and more poor man's Rolex... Just needs Mercedes hands :p

Galenik

22/7/21
EU
Hi guys! I’m thinking of getting a black dial version.
Does anyone know if the KRF BB36 shown in this thread does have the same bracelet width as the gen? (I think it should be 19mm between the lugs).

Thanks in advance :)

est4129

Supporter
15/9/18
I do not think TDs can get these. I checked a couple months ago and they were out of production.

dancraig

1/8/18
Hi guys! I’m thinking of getting a black dial version.
Does anyone know if the KRF BB36 shown in this thread does have the same bracelet width as the gen? (I think it should be 19mm between the lugs).

Thanks in advance :)
I think its a 20mm lug unfortunately. I got a gen tudor strap and it was loose by about a mm, not too noticeable but it's there.

Reactions: Galenik

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15
Thanks for your answers! :)

HlXC53.jpeg

swozrep

20/1/19
There's a pricey quick adjustment link that can be purchased for the gen BB36, I'm interested in getting it for my KRF 36mm, does anyone know if there would be any issues with fit?