• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

JF 21J Frozen Chrono Daytonas

m5smg2

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
23/8/07
Mine just cleared Cincinnati customs.
Dont worry watchguy, it's not a race... Although I'll get mine first :)

D

d4m.test

I am excited for someone else receiving a watch and anticipating the shipping.......I may or may not have a problem :punk:

m5smg2

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
23/8/07
Watch guy I think the QCs are similar. Just different lighting, camera etc.

Bowen we all have the same problem...err I mean love for the hobby [emoji6]

emdeevee

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
24/5/13
Southern California
At some point, you'd think that one of the movement makers would partner with a JF or Noob to create quality clones of the secs @6 for daytonas and secs@12 for the APs. Properly done, they could price them at usd600+ (higher for the APs) and sell a ton!

Sent from my SM-G928V using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

chromed.

I'm Pretty Popular
26/5/10
i think prices vary from dealer to dealer.. like angus, PT, lists this for 288 but on intime, its 278&TS as well..

cant wait to see live pics of these, guys!! tear it apart!!! [emoji23]

as for the movements for APs, Daytonas&Portugese, etc. as far as i'm concerned, i've waited almost as long as i've been a member here, 6+yrs. still a dream [emoji23]

&nope, i dont have a problem. :lol:

lukko

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
20/11/12
Italy
i think prices vary from dealer to dealer.. like angus, PT, lists this for 288 but on intime, its 278&TS as well..

cant wait to see live pics of these, guys!! tear it apart!!! [emoji23]

as for the movements for APs, Daytonas&Portugese, etc. as far as i'm concerned, i've waited almost as long as i've been a member here, 6+yrs. still a dream [emoji23]

&nope, i dont have a problem. :lol:

On intime & PT website the price is 298$, on both mate..

watchguyusa1

I'm Pretty Popular
1/10/06
Boca Raton Florida USA
I paid $279 with free shipping from SEAD ,but it was part of a large watch order ...

I do know that TS has 10% off with a WU payment so it will bring it down to $250 plus shipping

lukko

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
20/11/12
Italy
I paid $279 with free shipping from SEAD ,but it was part of a 5 watch order ...

Like me 279$ from sead, but i've order only two of these watches, but to me not free shipping

ebzen02

I'm Pretty Popular
12/4/10
I am excited for someone else receiving a watch and anticipating the shipping.......I may or may not have a problem :punk:

You and I both..lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ebzen02

I'm Pretty Popular
12/4/10
My problem is that I always think modern daytonas are just no where near as nice as the vintage counterparts.. Always seem a bit gaudier .. But I still like them .. I am torn..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sebvad

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/11/12
$300 plus PP, plus ems...

So, $350 for a non functional chrono 21j daytona?!

:lol: I thought RWI reported scammers, not condoned them. This shit would never fly years ago. I guess it's true that a fool and their money are easily parted.

Hey Dan - can you drop me updated contact info? Looking to catch up on a strap order from last year. Your gmail doesn't seem to get checked any more, trying this in hopes you've got your preferences set to notify you of responses to your posts.

Thanks

Scott

Yellobird

I'm Pretty Popular
3/8/15
Some of you will prob receive first of these tomorrow, please post pics!

Goodwood

Known Member
30/1/11
I ordered mine from INtime on December 26th and received the QC pictures today (January 4th) - not very fast!!. From my QC pictures, the dial is fine and all markers are straight. However, my QC pics like all other QC pics that I have seen has the poor fit of the endlinks to the watch case, this appears to be the achilles heel for this model by this manufacturer.

Goodwood

chromed.

I'm Pretty Popular
26/5/10
I ordered mine from INtime on December 26th and received the QC pictures today (January 4th) - not very fast!!. From my QC pictures, the dial is fine and all markers are straight. However, my QC pics like all other QC pics that I have seen has the poor fit of the endlinks to the watch case, this appears to be the achilles heel for this model by this manufacturer.

Goodwood

well, christmas&new year just passed. our TDs need a break too. they also have families, friends&loved ones. thats also why i refrain from contacting them during festive periods. so that i dont get frustrated frm all the waiting(just every watch-freak getting over excited with a new purchase)&let them have time for themselves without having to reply emails :)

as for the endlinks, well, its something that we have to live with for those who cant wait to get their hands on them.

SHARE YOUR QCs GUYS!!