• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

IWC 3878 Spitfire From ZF factory

trombone

Certified
26/3/06
Driving home for Christmas...

report and more pics will follow soon ....HAPPY !!!!

Wow that watch looks fantastique!
Did you already have changed the leather strap? It looks quite good.
How is the second at "6" moving? Smooth?

trombone

Certified
26/3/06
Great Watch! Great collection!
Now the waitung time for my incoming Spitfire 3878 feels even harder!

Nebakanezzar

Known Member
16/3/06
wow, awesome! i was going to get one of these till i tried on the gen...even at 44mm it looks too small on my 9" wrist :(. i am hoping the BP comes out soon and is of the same quality!

merowinger

I'm Pretty Popular
10/7/13
Switzerland
Overall quality is awesome. Sec@6 is running very smooth, chrono sec too. Stops exactly at 12. Date wheel is well aligned and not sunken. Sunburst/dial colour: fantastic. Changing from almost black to brown/bronze. Even women noticed the watch. Nice weight and feeling on the wrist. 43mm is perfect for me. Regarding the movement: it works. It's all I can say for the moment. Rep strap is a rep strap. But not too bad imo. Waiting now for a proper strap. Lume is only average. My favourite rep BY FAR. Highly recommended. Thanks to Ryan and his team.

blcoffee

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/6/10
Overall quality is awesome. Sec@6 is running very smooth, chrono sec too. Stops exactly at 12. Date wheel is well aligned and not sunken. Sunburst/dial colour: fantastic. Changing from almost black to brown/bronze. Even women noticed the watch. Nice weight and feeling on the wrist. 43mm is perfect for me. Regarding the movement: it works. It's all I can say for the moment. Rep strap is a rep strap. But not too bad imo. Waiting now for a proper strap. Lume is only average. My favourite rep BY FAR. Highly recommended. Thanks to Ryan and his team.
Congrats!!! The watch looks awesome!!

Hows the AR and glasss of the watch? Is it good quality and clear?

I already ordered the watch after seeing your picture :)

?? SM-N910L ? Tapatalk?? ??

peterpl

Put Some Respect On My Name
24/7/11
Let us know how the movement holds up mate. Do you have it on a winder so its continuously running?

merowinger

I'm Pretty Popular
10/7/13
Switzerland
The sapphire crystal has a high clarity and I think double AR coating with a nice, very light, blue hue. AR is maybe not like gen, but still very good, as you can see from the pictures.It's really what you would expect from a ZF rep.

[MENTION=39255]peterpl[/MENTION]: I don't have a winder, and I will not wear it daily. But I will pray every day.
@ ianm: Lume is average. no surprises here...picture will follow...and some daylight pics too
@ trombone, [MENTION=28539]blcoffee[/MENTION]: you won't regret it !
[MENTION=102386]chipz[/MENTION]: my wrist size is 19cm = 7,5inch, but the watch looks bigger on the pictures...somehow..

blcoffee

5/6/10
The sapphire crystal has a high clarity and I think double AR coating with a nice, very light, blue hue. AR is maybe not like gen, but still very good, as you can see from the pictures.It's really what you would expect from a ZF rep.

[MENTION=39255]peterpl[/MENTION]: I don't have a winder, and I will not wear it daily. But I will pray every day.
@ ianm: Lume is average. no surprises here...picture will follow...and some daylight pics too
@ trombone, [MENTION=28539]blcoffee[/MENTION]: you won't regret it !
[MENTION=102386]chipz[/MENTION]: my wrist size is 19cm = 7,5inch, but the watch looks bigger on the pictures...somehow..
Thanks for the detailed review. Just what i needed before i pulled the trigger. I was really concerned with the quality of the crystal and the AR because of my experience of v6 3777 and sw3777. But everything is clear now. Truly appreciate it. It really helped me. Ill be getting mine soon :)

?? SM-N910L ? Tapatalk?? ??

blcoffee

5/6/10
e5f337b5f14cc84f2ebf8d6cf003b53e.jpg

I have nice gator strap waiting for this watch :)