• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

IPF 15450

John_Masterson

11/7/12
Chicago, IL
@grillbrill I ordered the blue. The dial/sunburst and watch look really good to me but would like to see it in person too. The size of the watch is also really something that is making me try it. 37mm is the perfect size for my wrist. Won’t post any QC photos even though I already approved it because people are too picky and point out flaws etc. I just want to enjoy my reps

grillbrill

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/7/18
EU
@grillbrill I ordered the blue. The dial/sunburst and watch look really good to me but would like to see it in person too. The size of the watch is also really something that is making me try it. 37mm is the perfect size for my wrist. Won’t post any QC photos even though I already approved it because people are too picky and point out flaws etc. I just want to enjoy my reps
Thanks. I'm eyeing the grey one and like to see QC (and RL) pics of it before I pull the trigger.

Reactions: vcappp

raspan1123

Certified
1/2/17
Folks,

Having looked at the QC pics don't you think the base of the hours hand is too wide (aka pizza)?
ordered one in grey with gen dial ready for install
already talked to my modder about modding the hands like on a 15202… i doubt that should be a problem
maybe i’ll find gen hands in the meantime but those seem pretty hard to come by

i’ll share pics as soon as i have it, which could be weeks+

Plenitude

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
23/3/22
Too much time waiting a new 15450 rep. Ordered steel/silver dial and gold/blu dial.

aHero

Watch Bro
Supporter
Certified
27/5/22
I still have two JFs waiting to be replaced. Looking forward to members receiving theirs and posting “real life” pics!