• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

If You Could Have One Performance Car, What Would It Be?

deloreandmc

I'm Pretty Popular
23/10/09
aston-martin-one77_04.jpg

Looks like an M Coupe on steroids :)

Col.

I just noticed that, good eye!

P4GTR

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
9/9/07
Those are really good, what company do you use for your models?

Here is what I see

A Nissan GT-R

Ferrari F355

Chrysler ME 4-12

Lamborghini Diablo

Ferrari F50

Nissan 350Z

I think 2 RX-7

A supra

and thats I i can ID

What did I miss?

how about a model/diecast/general car swag thread? all cool car stuff besides the car itself!

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
I had an M Coupe as a company car for a year mate.
Well, it was in the office car pool and was on the board so it was mine as far as I'm concerned :)

What a fun little jigger it was. Insanely easy to drive out of control and just a little beast 450HP+ in that little thing? Heh Heh. I drove it a fair bit. A lot of the others didn't like it because BMW made a fatal error with the M Coupe, you can't fit your golf clubs in the damn thing, anywhere in the damn thing!

A better car than the M Roadster tho IMHO. The bit of extra weight over the rear did it good, it was an easier car to drive at the limit as well as just hooning around in. The Roadster is a very neutral handling car where as the Coupe is happy to hang the tail out and go. Try that in the roadster and if the ASC is off it's a real handfull. A great little city car with the ability to be a weekender for 2 if you pack light. A nice allrounder with great handling, mountains of both power and torque in a RWD package.

Mine was this colour:
mr_mcoupe.jpg

trksh-bzr

Mythical Poster
Advisor
25/9/09
danish tax is like this.
you buy a car from some factory. the car would cost....let's say 100.000 $ then tax adds an additional 180% tax for registrating the car in denmark.....wooptidoo, now this car will cost poor trk 280.000 $ or at least someone else who has 280.000 $ :)
no sence in dreaming bout cars if you live in dk. but if should be realistic then I would take this one

imagesCAVLBJE8-1.jpg

marinamm20

29/6/06
EU/Denmark
danish tax is like this.
you buy a car from some factory. the car would cost....let's say 100.000 $ then tax adds an additional 180% tax for registrating the car in denmark.....wooptidoo, now this car will cost poor trk 280.000 $ or at least someone else who has 280.000 $ :)
no sence in dreaming bout cars if you live in dk. but if should be realistic then I would take this one

imagesCAVLBJE8-1.jpg

yep buying car in DK is not fun at all, specially not when looking 20 km to the east to see that they have them at a 1/3 of the danish price ;-)

even building a kitcar is expencive in taxes - been there

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Yeah, they don't make life easy for you guys do they?
Lovely place but OMFG the taxes!

Col.

deloreandmc

I'm Pretty Popular
23/10/09
how about a model/diecast/general car swag thread? all cool car stuff besides the car itself!

Well I will make one, mainly because I am a HUGE fan of diecast and model cars, but I dont think it will be that popular.