• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

I never bought from Hont.....but I'll blame him anyway

NickOT

I'm Pretty Popular
1/10/09
my website list below : www.hontwatch.com == lost
www.hontwatches.com === lost
www.hontwatch.ru ====== working now .
<<<<< but i found time before that hont had that website >> ================ so which site you said it is mine and still working ? ?? ==
First result on Google is this:
http://www.hont-watch.com/

Not one of your old sites, but a fake site pretending to be you.
Kurvasit has same situation, if you Google them you can fine three sites with similar domain names which look 98% the same but its not the real kurvasit.

These scammers copy our TD's sites then perform search engine optimisation on the site so they are the first results that come up.

Sounds like the OP didn't get QC pics either whcih is now standard procedure for all our TDs.

Bd124

Horology Curious
15/6/15
Wow. I've been trying to figure out how this all works and just hopping around. Have had great success with lots of purchases. All but one. I sent it back and have wondered why it's taken so long. Thanks for confirming it can take months. I thought I got taken. I can wait. And I hope this works out for this guy.

Bd124

arniebol

7/10/15
I ordered at Hontwatch as well!
Did the bank transfer on thursday, the 03.12. and heard nothing till today! (08.12.)
Hope he only is in stress now and I will receive my watch and the QC Pictured.
But it leaves no good feeling, not even to get a confirmation or something like that!
Before I sent the money, he answered my questions promotly!