• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

I never bought from Hont.....but I'll blame him anyway

hontwatch

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
23/12/06
hello

I am Francesco and some months ago I bought 3 datejust ( noobfactory and with swiss eta) from hont, after he said that can't get SWISS ETA, so for 2 of them i had to take the SWISS ELITA and had to wait more than a month to get my personal one with SWISS ETA, once i Got it, i recived it with WRONG date lens magnifier (was applied not in good way indeed...even worse than a 50$ copy) I sent it back to him on 21th of july without even not wearing it

some weeks ago after many emails from me he said he got the watch some days ago and sent to noobfactory again....now it's one week that i am sending him a lot of email and never answered

I tought to have bought watches from one of the best...but...at least to me...it looks like he's really the WORSE

p.s. for Hont, I am Francesco C..... I guess you understand

I am sorry but your behavious is COMPLETELY NOT PROFESSIONAL

please show the order and emails too .if you not order from me then?

mercury7

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
11/5/09
I just sent you a private message

please let me know

thank you

hontwatch

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
23/12/06
hello

I am Francesco and some months ago I bought 3 datejust ( noobfactory and with swiss eta) from hont, after he said that can't get SWISS ETA, so for 2 of them i had to take the SWISS ELITA and had to wait more than a month to get my personal one with SWISS ETA, once i Got it, i recived it with WRONG date lens magnifier (was applied not in good way indeed...even worse than a 50$ copy) I sent it back to him on 21th of july without even not wearing it

some weeks ago after many emails from me he said he got the watch some days ago and sent to noobfactory again....now it's one week that i am sending him a lot of email and never answered

I tought to have bought watches from one of the best...but...at least to me...it looks like he's really the WORSE

you need check email clearly ,my email only : [email protected]

you said bad to me before you check care ,you must say sorry to all people here .

hontwatch

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
23/12/06
hello

please show emails quick ,i really want to say F...k you !

bronica

Advisor
Advisor
6/5/12
This thread is resolved after some confusion. After reading through this thread, the Helpdesk ticket and emails between [MENTION=18685]mercury7[/MENTION] and 'Hont' it is certain that he did not buy from Hont and bought from a non-TD. [MENTION=18685]mercury7[/MENTION] i have outlined everything in Helpdesk ticket for you. Guys, before you purchase anything off any site or email anyone, PLEASE make sure it is a direct link from that sellers post and they are advertising that site and email themselves. I suggest you apologise to Hont as well.

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
Mods any chance of a title change here to noy smear Honts name some noob may not read the thread and just see the title not realizing OP actually bought from a fake and not the real Hont?

sent from my noob Samsung V5

Steelfish

Hǝɐpᴉᴎƃ ꓭɐɔʞ ᗡoʍᴎ Ոᴎpǝᴙ
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
Mods any chance of a title change here to noy smear Honts name some noob may not read the thread and just see the title not realizing OP actually bought from a fake and not the real Hont?

Done.
happy-096.gif

Still waiting for that apology to Hont [MENTION=18685]mercury7[/MENTION] .....if it's not forthcoming I'll be saying a nice "fu?k you" to you as well.

Keylog74

Put Some Respect On My Name
14/6/13
Good ,, now the tittle should change to : Buy from TD here not from Internet ... maybe some still dont know that just because its on the web does not make it real !!!

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
Done.
happy-096.gif

Still waiting for that apology to Hont [MENTION=18685]mercury7[/MENTION] .....if it's not forthcoming I'll be saying a nice "fu?k you" to you as well.
Awesome thanks steelio so much better

sent from my noob Samsung V5

mercury7

Banned
11/5/09
I have read all now...

yes, I ask sorry to Hont and users here...

but i found time before that hont had that website...and I contacted him from there...seems I am talking to another man than...this is a ******* stupid situation!!!!!!

I apologize...really

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
So now what ?

Op made an electronic bank transfer , from what i gather, is there anyway he can reclaim his funds ?

mercury7

Banned
11/5/09
I sent money with bank transfer...yes...i am really hating this situation...really!

KBH

Mythical Poster
1/11/07
I sent money with bank transfer...yes...i am really hating this situation...really!

Could have been a lot worse. You apparently got 2 out of 3 and you may even get the 3rd on back if you are patient.

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
good luck OP

hontwatch

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
23/12/06
I have read all now...

yes, I ask sorry to Hont and users here...

but i found time before that hont had that website...and I contacted him from there...seems I am talking to another man than...this is a ******* stupid situation!!!!!!

I apologize...really

my website list below : www.hontwatch.com == lost
www.hontwatches.com === lost
www.hontwatch.ru ====== working now .
<<<<< but i found time before that hont had that website >> ================ so which site you said it is mine and still working ? ?? ==