• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

I never bought from Hont.....but I'll blame him anyway

mercury7

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
11/5/09
hello

I am Francesco and some months ago I bought 3 datejust ( noobfactory and with swiss eta) from hont, after he said that can't get SWISS ETA, so for 2 of them i had to take the SWISS ELITA and had to wait more than a month to get my personal one with SWISS ETA, once i Got it, i recived it with WRONG date lens magnifier (was applied not in good way indeed...even worse than a 50$ copy) I sent it back to him on 21th of july without even not wearing it

some weeks ago after many emails from me he said he got the watch some days ago and sent to noobfactory again....now it's one week that i am sending him a lot of email and never answered

I tought to have bought watches from one of the best...but...at least to me...it looks like he's really the WORSE

p.s. for Hont, I am Francesco C..... I guess you understand

I am sorry but your behavious is COMPLETELY NOT PROFESSIONAL

Steelfish

Hǝɐpᴉᴎƃ ꓭɐɔʞ ᗡoʍᴎ Ոᴎpǝᴙ
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
Well this is strange.....for the life of me I can't seem to find a helpdesk ticket submitted by yourself.
thinking-023.GIF

joes

I'm Pretty Popular
2/1/15
I hope there is a heldesk ticket for this thread is only going in one direction.....

mercury7

Banned
11/5/09
I also sent to noob user here a private message with the link to this topic....he for sure understood who I am...and I am "ready" to see if he will say it's true or not...if you want i can even put photos of the date lens...

it's not a "game", I didn't want to say anything untill now, I have been A LOT patient, not I am very pissed off from this situation....

I am waiting for his reply

mercury7

Banned
11/5/09
I didn't know about helpdesk...just opened a ticket, thank you!

@KBH
sorry, not NOOB, but HONT user...the one he has here

fortis Persicum

I'm Pretty Popular
24/2/13
it amazes me how some long time members have such low Posts and don't know about help desk. ..anyhow hope this works out for u

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
Well this is strange.....for the life of me I can't seem to find a helpdesk ticket submitted by yourself.
thinking-023.GIF
It's there steelio you must use your jedi sensed to see it

sent from my noob Samsung V5

Steelfish

Hǝɐpᴉᴎƃ ꓭɐɔʞ ᗡoʍᴎ Ոᴎpǝᴙ
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
It's there steelio you must use your jedi sensed to see it

Still not there.....not that it'd do him a damn bit of good anyway.

I have been A LOT patient, not I am very pissed off from this situation....

I am waiting for his reply

Yeah.....real bloody patient.....you've been told by Hont that the watch has been received and returned to the factory.....now you're bombarding him with emails.....give me strength. :picard2:

You've been here for over 6 years.....you'd think by now you would've learnt that after sending a watch back to a TD it can take literally months before it's returned.

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
....... it can take literally months before it's returned.......

Months ? is that like dog months or people months?

Just teasin Steelie !

Was hopin for a smile !

mercury7

Banned
11/5/09
seems you "enjoy" from this situation...but I would like to see you, when you pay 448$ for having best of the best...wait so long for having your beloved swiss eta...than when it comes to you it has such bad date lens that really is worse than a 50$ copy...how you would feel

and later...when you also have to pay 40$ for shipping it back....and after the seller disappears....

yes...I would really like to see you in my situation...how much you would smile ;)

KBH

Mythical Poster
1/11/07
Seller hasn't disappeared. He's still here selling lot's of watches to happy customers. Maybe he just doesn't have any new news for you and he's tired of telling you that.

......he got the watch some days ago and sent to noobfactory again....now it's one week that i am sending him a lot of email and never answered

I once waited almost 6 months to get a watch back from China. I think I sent the dealer maybe 6 emails in that time. Sounds like you're sending that many in a week. You need to relax a little.

And by the way, there's nothing wrong with Sellita movements. They are also Swiss and just as good as ETA. After 6 years here you should know that ETA stopped selling movements and the sources have dried up. Even many legitimate watch companies can no longer get ETA to supply them and are switching over to Sellita. Most members who know what's going on would rather have a brand new Sellita than take a chance of getting an old or used ETA movement.

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
seems you "enjoy" from this situation...but I would like to see you, when you pay 448$ for having best of the best...wait so long for having your beloved swiss eta...than when it comes to you it has such bad date lens that really is worse than a 50$ copy...how you would feel

and later...when you also have to pay 40$ for shipping it back....and after the seller disappears....

yes...I would really like to see you in my situation...how much you would smile ;)

OP , we do not enjoy this situation you are in, and i hope you get it sorted to your satisfaction.
Some of us are friends in the forum and we kid around with each other all the time, please dont think that makes your situation any less serious.

mydnytrydr

Mythical Poster
25/9/09
Once you return a watch to China, it never seems to end well .... Did you request QC pics before you bought this piece? ....

hontwatch

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
23/12/06
please show that all emails ok ,if order from my site any problem we can take all risk ,that is my business way .

and there also some people use my name for sale the replica too . so you can email to me i check if real problem from me .

hontwatch

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
23/12/06
and i am here about 9 years , if any problem let me know ok ,i alreadys try my best ,and many times i meet some of the bad FK guys too .