• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

I need some advices on 116613LB before buying

mega12

I'm Pretty Popular
17/10/17
Pelagic did a tutorial on removing inserts that have the extra pressure fit retaining ring in the bezel (ARF).

https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...eramic-inserts

You can just buy a ready made Bluesy insert from Spongebob. He charges $80 extra to suppy the insert.

I disagree that it's better to press a bezel on with the insert seated, IMO there is greater risk to cracking the insert that way. You can run into all kinds of issues reseating a bezel, having the insert installed is an unnecessary complication.

I agree that I prefer installing the bezel without a insert. What I was trying to say, that before removing a insert I would try to install with insert because I cracked nearly everyone by removing. However, thanks for the thread. It’s a good tip pressing the knife between bezel ring and bezel. Will try next time :)

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
I agree that I prefer installing the bezel without a insert. What I was trying to say, that before removing a insert I would try to install with insert because I cracked nearly everyone by removing. However, thanks for the thread. It’s a good tip pressing the knife between bezel ring and bezel. Will try next time :)

Pelagic is the man bro!