• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

I didn't know how the rep world works

fnfalguy

Patron
Certified
22/2/24
Well, unbeknownst to him jews have a very high IQ average.
They are good at what they do and rightfully control certain industries.
And they make a fucking good christmas fried potato dish.....

Speaking of that dish..... I'm gonna call my good friend and demand he makes me one this year... that faqing jew hasn't called me for 2 months.
He still owes me some Jewish desert!
You also forgot, as the Chosen People, we are also well hung.

Fiddo

Mythical
Patron
Certified
16/2/09
In a Causal Loop
Clown Do I Look Stupid GIF

Reaps

There is no such thing as a 1:1 Replica!
25/9/22
How it's going:

hoDsQ2.jpeg
At the beginning I thought he legitimately was that stupid. I was more sympathetic to the whole "I don't know mechanical watches" schtick. But after seeing his entire thread and the way he responded, he's just another 4chan troll who probably didn't get enough attention from his parents and ended up needing to pretend to be stupid to get internet validation from Reddit.

mclarendude

Legendary Member
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
At the beginning I thought he legitimately was that stupid. I was more sympathetic to the whole "I don't know mechanical watches" schtick. But after seeing his entire thread and the way he responded, he's just another 4chan troll who probably didn't get enough attention from his parents and ended up needing to pretend to be stupid to get internet validation from Reddit.
At this point, it is just hilarious.

Reactions: Reaps

Reaps

There is no such thing as a 1:1 Replica!
25/9/22
At this point, it is just hilarious.
Yep. Thanks for chiming in on reddit (I don't have an account there so I don't post or upvote). I usually don't care too much what Redshit has to say about RWI and TD issues but that thread at the beginning gave me a rage boner so hard that I was motivated to pull the attention to here.

I usually don't feel the need to "defend" RWI but that kind of high grounding doesn't work in the court of public opinion so I decided to get down and dirty and make it known here as well. I'm not gonna let that kind of idiot pull punches and slander freely without showing the world who he really is :

Will Smith Punch GIF by Xavier Degraux

MaximillianGT

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
5/6/23
🇩🇪
He's not stupid, he's just a troll. Same kind of shitty brat who will stick a firework into his own ass and ignite it just for attention. His first post here tells it all.

Reactions: Reaps

kennygconspiracy

I'm Pretty Popular
21/4/19
Reading all this, just reinforces the objectively horrendous design of social media apps like Reddit. Anything remotely click baity or rage inducing, gets brought to the top and encourages a feeding frenzy of mania and lunacy. There's no thinking, no reasoning, simply forming a mob and going switching off all cognitive facilities.

In this instance, every guinea pigging penny pinching lobotomy patient who had a gripe with RWI, RWG, Repgeek and TDs, showed up to do their part in gang molesting the collective sanity of all else present. Facts be damned, it boiled down to "Hurr hurr TD BAD, backalley organ dealers GOOD"

The format of reddit makes it too easy to tarnish anyone's reputation because there's no easy stopgap once a mob forms, and it takes way too long before reason walks into a raging, towering inferno of chaos that has to be put out with a veritable water gun. Thank goodness sanity prevailed in the end, but it did so with collateral damage to Ryan, who probably got some hurtful messages as a result and had their reputation damaged in word of mouth.

Thank goodness for RWI and all sister forums that still follow objective reasoning, a ticket system, due process and mutual respect. Love this last bastion of freedom in the final frontier of enshittifiction.

Rant over 🫡

Cheesegrater

I'm Pretty Popular
7/11/22
uhhuh
Reading all this, just reinforces the objectively horrendous design of social media apps like Reddit. Anything remotely click baity or rage inducing, gets brought to the top and encourages a feeding frenzy of mania and lunacy. There's no thinking, no reasoning, simply forming a mob and going switching off all cognitive facilities.

In this instance, every guinea pigging penny pinching lobotomy patient who had a gripe with RWI, RWG, Repgeek and TDs, showed up to do their part in gang molesting the collective sanity of all else present. Facts be damned, it boiled down to "Hurr hurr TD BAD, backalley organ dealers GOOD"

The format of reddit makes it too easy to tarnish anyone's reputation because there's no easy stopgap once a mob forms, and it takes way too long before reason walks into a raging, towering inferno of chaos that has to be put out with a veritable water gun. Thank goodness sanity prevailed in the end, but it did so with collateral damage to Ryan, who probably got some hurtful messages as a result and had their reputation damaged in word of mouth.

Thank goodness for RWI and all sister forums that still follow objective reasoning, a ticket system, due process and mutual respect. Love this last bastion of freedom in the final frontier of enshittifiction.

Rant over 🫡
We have A sister? Wait…. SisterS?
‘like blood sister or….