• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

I didn't know how the rep world works

MaximillianGT

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
5/6/23
🇩🇪
He should've listened to me, boil it. That way he at least has a nice video can put onto youtube with the title "I boiled my Rolex Submariner and see what happened!". By any chance he can at least get his $500 back from the tube.

ward1991

Luminor-Based
Patron
Certified
24/7/13
Over It Abandon Thread GIF

Reaps

There is no such thing as a 1:1 Replica!
25/9/22
Some people can neither be helped nor educated.

I'm sure he blames whoever he bought his swim shorts from when he can't swim.
This little guy is crying over on the reptime subreddit about how RWI is corrupt and blah blah blah, neglecting to mention his attitude and behavior towards everyone on the forum, conveniently leaving out details how he has insulted many people here.

It's funny because he can't even use google to search how to wind a watch or resize a bracelet.

Fuck him and I hope all his replica watches come broken from now on.

WatchMeSailor

Known Member
Supporter
22/8/20
Down Under
This little guy is crying over on the reptime subreddit about how RWI is corrupt and blah blah blah, neglecting to mention his attitude and behavior towards everyone on the forum, conveniently leaving out details how he has insulted many people here.

It's funny because he can't even use google to search how to wind a watch or resize a bracelet.

Yes, I've seen this too. Laughable. I've made a post or two in there to shine a light on the escalation process here and also created a link to this thread. What a joker.

Reaps

25/9/22
Yes, I've seen this too. Laughable. I've made a post or two in there to shine a light on the escalation process here and also created a link to this thread. What a joker.
Can't save people who don't want to be saved or barely do the minimum reading. There's no helping low-IQ people like this.

MaximillianGT

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
5/6/23
🇩🇪

I've been in here for a little over a year and whenever I see those bozos and their stupidity really surprised me. I have to keep telling myself "Don't worry, these geniuses won't take over my country anytime soon" to calm myself down from the fear that this is the next generation who is gonna run the world when I retire...

Reaps

25/9/22
For those of you "reading" this thread, here's context on this little Gen-Z kiddo. Here's his threads. I'll let you decide on your opinion. Note his 2nd post ever on the forum where he comes in and tells the whole community :
how the fuck else was i suppose to find this website hidden in the ass crack of the internet... and yes im GenZ and actually have an excuse for buying a fake watch unlike u broke geezers

P..DR..D

Regendary Member
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
He was a troll & trolls are not welcome here. Some people get a buzz outta that kind of behavior, I don't understand it, seems pathetic to me.

Inevitable he was going to be banned, good riddance.

Members who show respect, receive respect. Those who are disrespectful are thrown out the window, thanks @mclarendude.