• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

I didn't know how the rep world works

shinynewbling25

aprilia
29/1/15
Where your daughter is
Is it wrong to wish this guy be crying in the fetal position with no money or job until he realizes how stupid and entitled he is? This guy needs everything taken away from him and when he asks god, "why God why?" He says Because you're a dumb, entitled fuck and I don't understand how you're so dumb. Only then, when he believes and doesn't want to be stupid and entitled anymore can he progress.

Basically, he needs an ass whipping and I don't think he's gotten one before.......

mclarendude

Legendary Member
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
OH yeah. He made it worse by replying to my comment "guys, this is the jew that promotes censorship. downvote him. ban him, he wants all your money and doesnt care if it means deleting any one of our accounts after weve been wronged". He regretted that one

Cheesegrater

I'm Pretty Popular
7/11/22
uhhuh
Is it wrong to wish this guy be crying in the fetal position with no money or job until he realizes how stupid and entitled he is? This guy needs everything taken away from him and when he asks god, "why God why?" He says Because you're a dumb, entitled fuck and I don't understand how you're so dumb. Only then, when he believes and doesn't want to be stupid and entitled anymore can he progress.

Basically, he needs an ass whipping and I don't think he's gotten one before.......

Nah, I think he should keep doing what he does.

When he accidentally runs into a group of real collectors, they'll eat him alive, spit out his bones then pee on it.

You can't disguise yourself as a real gen collector when you are not the person at that height

P..DR..D

Regendary Member
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire

"Social Media made y'all way too comfortable with disrespecting people and not getting punched in the face for it" - Mike Tyson​

Hadn't ever seen this quote, but so accurate for today's generation so thank you for sharing.

Would they say what they say online to that person in real life.....I would bet the answer, in all but very rare exceptions, is NO.

And if they did....

Ultimate Warrior Wrestling GIF by WWE

Reaps

There is no such thing as a 1:1 Replica!
25/9/22
People like this pissed me off.

Notice how he has never admitted he was wrong. He just said "ohhh you should have told me this earlier." No shit sherlock everyone has been telling you.

He needed over 100 comments before he could even understand what "winding" a watch is.

How did this guy manage to scrounge up $500 and send it to a dealer? How is he even managing to use a smartphone?

Reaps

There is no such thing as a 1:1 Replica!
25/9/22

Now you see why we banned this little 4chan troll. He can't even man up and admit he was wrong, and that his little pea brain couldn't fathom winding a watch. He's going to pretend like nothing is wrong and he's in the right. Fuck these kind of kids, I have no sympathy for him.

Cheesegrater

I'm Pretty Popular
7/11/22
uhhuh

Now you see why we banned this little 4chan troll. He can't even man up and admit he was wrong, and that his little pea brain couldn't fathom winding a watch. He's going to pretend like nothing is wrong and he's in the right. Fuck these kind of kids, I have no sympathy for him.

Well, unbeknownst to him jews have a very high IQ average.
They are good at what they do and rightfully control certain industries.
And they make a fucking good christmas fried potato dish.....

Speaking of that dish..... I'm gonna call my good friend and demand he makes me one this year... that faqing jew hasn't called me for 2 months.
He still owes me some Jewish desert!

• Haha
Reactions: mclarendude