• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

I didn't know how the rep world works

crystalboba73

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
25/7/24
I think he might've known i was knew so he sent his bad merchandise hoping i would accept it. The watch keeps getting stuck on the same time when i keep looking back at it. I finally wore it outside this week (i got it last month) and noticed it stopped 3 times since I started wearing it. What do I do?

mclarendude

Legendary Member
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
Allow me to ask some genuine questions. @crystalboba73

Why is the first finger pointed at Ryan? Couldn't it be possible that something happen in-transit while it was shipped?

Why would Ryan intently send you a faulty watch, knowing it would genuinely bite him in the ass when you noticed it was faulty? What makes you think he did this intently?

Have you seen how packages are treated en-route from China? And have you seen how every so often there is a thread here saying "oh my watch came in broken" and it happens to be some screw that was loose and it got stuck in the movement? This is something no TD can control.

I am asking genuinely, this is not an attack on you.

crystalboba73

Banned
25/7/24
my watch looks good but the build quality is terrible, as the time keeps getting stuck like im in jojos bizzare adventure. a $20 G-shock doesnt get stuck and this $500 VSF rep i bought gets on the same time 3 times this week. seller hasnt messaged me back yet but i bought less than a month ago. stay away from intime.

ill update yall if he messages me back

Andrew_watchlist

Supporter
Certified
28/4/24
Firstly, coming in here and throwing accusations around will get you short shrift my friend. Secondly, find a local watch-smith who will work on reps and get it serviced. Its a fantastic watch for the money and worth the cost of a service imo.

crystalboba73

Banned
25/7/24
Allow me to ask some genuine questions. @crystalboba73

Why is the first finger pointed at Ryan? Couldn't it be possible that something happen in-transit while it was shipped?

Why would Ryan intently send you a faulty watch, knowing it would genuinely bite him in the ass when you noticed it was faulty? What makes you think he did this intently?

Have you seen how packages are treated en-route from China? And have you seen how every so often there is a thread here saying "oh my watch came in broken" and it happens to be some screw that was loose and it got stuck in the movement? This is something no TD can control.

I am asking genuinely, this is not an attack on you.
i never bought a watch before im 21 and wanna look cool. idk who ryan is just telling things how they look to me. he seems like a scammer trying to prey on a newbie thinking i dont know about this forum maybe. he still hasnt messaged me back

mclarendude

Legendary Member
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
i never bought a watch before im 21 and wanna look cool. idk who ryan is just telling things how they look to me. he seems like a scammer trying to prey on a newbie thinking i dont know about this forum maybe. he still hasnt messaged me back
That's not how this works. Those are very serious (and ignorant) allegations you're making.

Ryan is intime.

How did he prey on you? Did he ask you to buy the watch? Did he force you?

C'mon man. Use your head.

mclarendude

Legendary Member
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
my watch looks good but the build quality is terrible, as the time keeps getting stuck like im in jojos bizzare adventure. a $20 G-shock doesnt get stuck and this $500 VSF rep i bought gets on the same time 3 times this week. seller hasnt messaged me back yet but i bought less than a month ago. stay away from intime.

ill update yall if he messages me back

C'mon man. You can't compare a G-Shock to a VSF Submariner.

Reactions: TESLA760

crystalboba73

Banned
25/7/24
That's not how this works. Those are very serious (and ignorant) allegations you're making.

Ryan is intime.

How did he prey on you? Did he ask you to buy the watch? Did he force you?

C'mon man. Use your head.
Well I’m sitting here with a faulty watch. What do u expect me to make of that geezer?

crystalboba73

Banned
25/7/24
Firstly, coming in here and throwing accusations around will get you short shrift my friend. Secondly, find a local watch-smith who will work on reps and get it serviced. Its a fantastic watch for the money and worth the cost of a service imo.
I don’t wanna spend that kinda money. I buy a product I expect it to work, not have to repair it

Karbon74

Pika Factory
Patron
Certified
5/5/23
EU - Kalos Region
are mechanical watches worn by geezers or
You are asking this question to an old geezer that makes Metal Moonswatches

FML
Pokemon Reaction GIF