• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hybrid build: PF case, 3K movement, PPF dial and hands

fauxtogo

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
27/1/20
For this build though, it uses a PF watch, PPF dial and hands, and 3K movements with the latter two sourced as parts, so there are no wastages, except for the PF Miyota movement.

That's really cool, and creates so much less waste. Probably much less wasted cost, too!

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
That's really cool, and creates so much less waste. Probably much less wasted cost, too!

I had a guy here (you know who you are lol) who DID order 2 full watches for a PF/PPF hybrid and wanted me to swap the dials and hands and mod the PF base, and get this, he wanted to wear a Nautilus on each wrist. Now other than that insane fella, the rest typically settle for a "base watch and parts" build.

Reactions: Allure

fauxtogo

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
27/1/20
I had a guy here (you know who you are lol) who DID order 2 full watches for a PF/PPF hybrid and wanted me to swap the dials and hands and mod the PF base, and get this, he wanted to wear a Nautilus on each wrist. Now other than that insane fella, the rest typically settle for a "base watch and parts" build.

I was hoping to have all three watches, so I could wear one on each wrist and one on my johnson for that extra bling at the urinal trough. Really shows em who's #winning.

Totally unrelated question, will the Nautilus bracelet size down to a 1/2" wrist? ;)

Last edited:

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
I was hoping to have all three watches, so I could wear one on each wrist and one on my johnson for that extra bling at the urinal trough. Really shows em who's #winning.

Totally unrelated question, will the Nautilus bracelet size down to a 1/2" wrist? ;)

Lol.. you win pants down, literally. :hehehe:

Reactions: Allure