• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Huge delays in delivery

King of Coffee

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
1/8/13
Checking in from FL USA, Sead sent out a watch and from tracking received to landed in California, only 2 days. Hasn’t moved since, 11 days later. I’m past the finger nails and chewing on my knuckles, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

tuxified

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/10/19
how long did it take for an update.

I have an EMS parcel, and last update was April 9th...

EMS parcels are a toss up. I have a couple non watch shipments that have been delivered with no update on the EMS website for a month. Your best barometer with EMS is just checking the tracking through your local courier instead.

NYC_MIA

Known Member
6/7/19
Whats the longest anyone has waited to get their package? Mine hasn't budged going on 3 weeks.

carking07

14/3/20

Mine hasn’t moved since shipping was provided to me in early May. We are going on 4 weeks now with no update.

carking07

14/3/20
So, is it the US seeing the worst of this? If it’s just a matter of “queuing” packages to go out, why would it matter destination?

trustytime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
3/4/16
Glad it finally arrived! Enjoy and have a great weekend

Reactions: Dr3d

Thomaseta

2/7/18
UK
My ebay seller has sent 49 parcels through track24 same as 4px and all come to uk in ten days . She said if your waiting up to 7 weeks its coming over sea . Hong kong is running smooth . Trackv24 an 4px cheap 11 usd sea 6usd and we are paying 35-45 usd.
its very dissapointing . Ebay seller said brazil australia an france can be 5-7 days longer but uk running fine

manuelmay

6/12/18
My ebay seller has sent 49 parcels through track24 same as 4px and all come to uk in ten days . She said if your waiting up to 7 weeks its coming over sea . Hong kong is running smooth . Trackv24 an 4px cheap 11 usd sea 6usd and we are paying 35-45 usd.
its very dissapointing . Ebay seller said brazil australia an france can be 5-7 days longer but uk running fine

There are no real explanation for all this delays, now. Almost all countries in Asia end Europe reopened from lockdown, also DHL is running smooth. I’m very tired of this situation, expecially when i see member who receive anything in a couple of weeks

ssouthall6

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/10/13
Flights into the UK are fine, flights out of UK are another matter.

To Europe it seems to be reasonably quick, it took 10 days to France a few weeks ago. To US on two parcels it has taken over a month to move out of Langley. Lots of redundancies made by Royal Mail recently too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thomaseta

2/7/18
UK
I phoned 4px and she said 6 weeks over seas and junesnow is in gaungzhou and cant undestand why we pay 45 to 35 usd and wait she tracked my number and said its not express shipping and cheap like track24 very cheap .
standard 4px is very cheap an thats what ebay sellers use in china and sorting is not back logged .2 months ago she told me it may take 10 days longer but all is good to uk .

manuelmay

6/12/18
Flights into the UK are fine, flights out of UK are another matter.

To Europe it seems to be reasonably quick, it took 10 days to France a few weeks ago. To US on two parcels it has taken over a month to move out of Langley. Lots of redundancies made by Royal Mail recently too.

Is not quick at all. I'm waiting since 15th of June and that damned package hasn't made a move.

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
The main difference is that eBay is not shipping counterfeit items....so there is no fear of customs. With our purchases it's a gamble. i too have been waiting for weeks for my package to move from "shipment information received". Hopefully the customs in Hong Kong ease up a bit and DHL picks them up.

ssouthall6

10/10/13
Is not quick at all. I'm waiting since 15th of June and that damned package hasn't made a move.

I mean direct from UK. Triangle is a different matter.

I had a direct shipment to US take nearly 2 months, thank God the buyer was very patient

manuelmay

6/12/18
I mean direct from UK. Triangle is a different matter.

I had a direct shipment to US take nearly 2 months, thank God the buyer was very patient

I wait a Dhl shipment, not triangle

ssouthall6

10/10/13
I wait a Dhl shipment, not triangle

DHL are screwed here in the UK. Their staff went on strike through lack of PPE.

There is no good service from the UK right now. I got lucky Royal mail to France 10 days. Then UK to US 6 weeks. I had one order come from China 23 days, two others nothing no movement.

Things are moving with no predictability at all at the moment and it's nothing to do with the dealer.

Horology Curious
30/5/20
Germany
Well im one happy customer just recieved my V3 Omega no time to die
service from Andrew was outstanding
great coms answerd all my questions
everything went real quick
from purchase to recieved 17 days
had the watch sent first to Uk and then onto the unholyland ( germany )
payment was made very easy

i used to run a firm for 14 years and was shipping items worldwide shipping can be a nightmare and its not the sellers fault mainly on the shipping firms
the way Andrew does it was fantastic

10 10 from me for customer service

by the way it was my first REP watch perchase

manuelmay

6/12/18
DHL are screwed here in the UK. Their staff went on strike through lack of PPE.

There is no good service from the UK right now. I got lucky Royal mail to France 10 days. Then UK to US 6 weeks. I had one order come from China 23 days, two others nothing no movement.

Things are moving with no predictability at all at the moment and it's nothing to do with the dealer.

As i told before, i've received two pieces during lockdown (march-april) and both situations everything went smooth. Now i don't have any hint, and Andrew doesn't answer no more to my messages. I'm very, very upset.
If the courier doesn't have the packet, who's fault? What's going on?

Last edited:

rnrprof

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
24/3/14
United States
Anybody hear of shipping from Saudi Arabia to USA now with dhl?

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk