• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Huge delays in delivery

paschos

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/1/11
Hello All

The package shows that processed at Bahrain after travel all over the world I don’t pretty sure how DHL organizing they’re short let me cross fingers that finally will delivered on my hands

Dizzy

Advisor - Vintage Rolex
Advisor
Patron
Certified
15/4/07
Western Canada
trustytime how about EMS? I was going to make another order from you but I might wait a while. Fed-ex is not replica friendly at all... how is EMS to canada right now?

dizzy

Mrgkman

Known Member
13/8/18
My info was received by DHL 4/1. They just shipped today, 4/23. Haven’t received it yet so I won’t speak too soon, but so far, Andrew has been very responsive and I have zero complaints with Trusty Time. If he’s using a shipping rep to ensure these watches don’t get seized, and it takes longer because of that, you can’t fault the guy. I would much rather wait a month to get the watch then have it seized or lost and have to go through all of this all over again. Hopefully this covid nonsense is over soon and shipping resumes its normal course. This would’ve normally been 1-2 weeks max.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

I_Love_Coffee

Known Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
29/1/20
I wish I had shipping info....order placed January 26th still patiently waiting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clauco

Horology Curious
21/4/20
Hi everyone, I'm new in the forum and as a buyer on the sites .... I ordered 2 days ago on puretime too, it seems reliable and serious, I hope I have no problems with customs or anything else! He also sent me the direct shipment. I am in Italy I hope everything is ok here. May luck assist me

I_Love_Coffee

Known Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
29/1/20
Hi everyone, I'm new in the forum and as a buyer on the sites .... I ordered 2 days ago on puretime too, it seems reliable and serious, I hope I have no problems with customs or anything else! He also sent me the direct shipment. I am in Italy I hope everything is ok here. May luck assist me

You should be good this is trustytime’s sub forum btw

Clauco

Horology Curious
21/4/20
I chose puretime because I heard and read that it is good and then it is here in the forum. Trusty time is not there then I was afraid that if there had been some problem you didn't have a help like I could have it here. Anyway thanks

trustytime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
3/4/16
trustytime how about EMS? I was going to make another order from you but I might wait a while. Fed-ex is not replica friendly at all... how is EMS to canada right now?

dizzy

Hi Dizzy

EMS shipments are not available at the moment.

For shipments to Canada, we are mostly shipping via 4PX Special AIRMAIL.

FedEX shipments may be possible but only on a case by case basis, which will be arranged by my forwarder.

Thanks

trustytime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
3/4/16
My info was received by DHL 4/1. They just shipped today, 4/23. Haven’t received it yet so I won’t speak too soon, but so far, Andrew has been very responsive and I have zero complaints with Trusty Time. If he’s using a shipping rep to ensure these watches don’t get seized, and it takes longer because of that, you can’t fault the guy. I would much rather wait a month to get the watch then have it seized or lost and have to go through all of this all over again. Hopefully this covid nonsense is over soon and shipping resumes its normal course. This would’ve normally been 1-2 weeks max.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Hi Mrgkman,

Sincere apologies for the delay with the processing time. It is inevitable right now, but as soon as DHL side processes the package, it will be shipped to you ASAP.

Many thanks for your kind understanding.

Paulbsiny

Known Member
Certified
28/2/20

Just got my ARF V3 from trustytime. Took over a month but got here eventually. Need more patience than ever these days.

Reactions: Lastleg69

Dr3d

Horology Curious
31/3/19
Is there a problem getting packages through UK.
They have sent it back 2 times now,
frustrating,

2020-04-25 12:27
Guangzhou, leave 【Guangzhou International Center】, next stop 【Guangzhou International Exchange Station】 2020-04-24 05:57
Guangzhou City, Airline Transportation 2020-04-22 13:06
Guangzhou, 【Guangzhou International Center】 has been exported directly 2020-04-22 13:06
Guangzhou, 【Guangzhou International Center】 Return, Remarks: Security inspection returns 2020-04-01 05:01
Guangzhou City, Airline Transportation 2020-03-31 23:39
Guangzhou, arrive 【Guangzhou International Center】 2020-03-31 23:23
Guangzhou, 【Guangzhou International Center】 has been exported directly 2020-03-31 20:51
Guangzhou City, leave [International Express Dongshan Lan Investment Department], the next stop [Guangzhou International Center] 2020-03-31 19:55
Guangzhou, [International Express Dongshan Land Investment Department] has received the mail, Investment Investment: Huang Haibo, Tel: 13913913900 2020-03-29 22:05
Logistics order has been created 2020-03-29 22:04
Logistics order has been created 2020-03-29 21:55
Logistics order has been created

Reactions: Jamie76

IntenseImage

16/6/19
Tracking provided 12Apr ... DHL via Taiwan ... As of 27Apr, still hadn't been picked up by DHL. I really miss the pre covid days of ordering and having item in hand within a week

Last edited:

I_Love_Coffee

Known Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
29/1/20
It honestly seems like it’s luck of the draw now. I’ve ordered things where I get tracking the same day it’s ordered and others I’m still waiting. Good luck to everyone, but it’s interesting to see how quickly some of it’s happening versus how slowly it occurs for others.

Purdey

Horology Curious
1/4/20
UK
My order still shows 4px picked up shipment, this was on the 16th of April. Hopefully move soon but doubt it very much. Must be chaos with the amount of parcels trying to be shipped from China. As long as everyones watches arrive at some point then happy days.

tuxified

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/10/19
This is my 4PX and SF Express shipping respectively. The SF Express shipment was picked up on April 10th.

4PX

Q4WJc.jpg

SF Express
Q4iaX.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Purdey

Jamie76

Certified
6/7/19
UK
I'm based in UK and received today. Timeline below. Very efficient.
Ordered from Andrew 08th Apr
QC's 10th Apr
Tracking provided 11th (4PX)
Arrived today 28th Apr.

Rex248

Looking Around
14/4/20
Pomona, CA
I'm based in UK and received today. Timeline below. Very efficient.
Ordered from Andrew 08th Apr
QC's 10th Apr
Tracking provided 11th (4PX)
Arrived today 28th Apr.

Andrew has also used 4PX for my watch, but it's been sitting at "2020-04-21 20:19 LAX, Arrived at the destination airport" for a week now. It's cleared customs, but it's just stalled out at the airport. I wish I could just drive over there and pick it up, as it's only 20 minutes away.

I've had plenty of shipments delayed in China, but has anyone else dealt with shipping just freezing at their local courier?

Suux88

22/4/12
Its not a fault of Trustytime, DHL is completely backlogged in China at the moment. I have packages outside of replicas that havent been updated on DHL's website until they landed here in Canada to be processed for customs. So don't stress the shipping will sort itself out.

how long did it take for an update.

I have an EMS parcel, and last update was April 9th...