• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

How to order, Please don't PM me, Contact us at [email protected]

mekkz

Horology Curious
1/7/22
is your website updated? i just want to make sure that the one i like are still available.

BoriusJack

Looking Around
15/3/22
I just read this thread and I noticed this:
I communicated with this email address until now, ad everything seems ok. Order is recorded on the right website and everything is all set. I just noticed the "1" in the email address.
Is it ok?

[email protected]

ryanwayer

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
Supporter
9/1/12
I just read this thread and I noticed this:
I communicated with this email address until now, ad everything seems ok. Order is recorded on the right website and everything is all set. I just noticed the "1" in the email address.
Is it ok?

[email protected]

Yes that is correct.

Hi i emailed but got no reply
Please make sure you have emailed to [email protected] thanks
Hi is this GMT 16750 still available - as I received "technical error" when trying to add to cart. many thanks

it should be working, that is in stock, please email us if you have any questions.
Ryan, check your email.
ok!

karl1221

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
4/12/16
Please don't PM me because of my pm box already full..

Contact me by email : [email protected]

This is the new business email.

Please send the web link or pictures if you looking for any watches which I haven't listed in my section.

Thank you very much!

Ryan
Emailed you at this email address about my order but no reply. I payed via the *********website as instructed but it is just hanging on processing and I haven't received any confirmation email from **********. Please pm me here and advise ASAP. Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:

pcballin

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/6/16
Hi Ryan, sent an email trying to get an update. My payment has been processed about 10 days ago and just wanted to see if the watch is in to get QC. Thanks

ryanwayer

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
Supporter
9/1/12
Guys, please email me directly so I can follow up the orders easier, thank you.

k_r

Looking Around
7/11/22
Just placed and payed my first watch, hoping everything will go as said

Redrep

Horology Curious
11/1/23
Usa
Hey I emailed [email protected] twice and haven’t got an email back. Please check your email. I ordered three watches. 2 were in stock and 1 wasn’t. I chose another watch that’s the same price and would swap it out for the not in stock watch. Thanks

iosogigi

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/1/24
Hi Ryan,
I sent you an email here [email protected] on Saturday but I didn't get any reply.
Please let me know if you didn't receive it. Thanks

var554

The Mothership
Supporter
25/6/23
USA
Would you be able to find me a very high quality rep for a rolex day-date president design. I would like to get a very good movement for this rep . What would you suggest? would you be able to ship it to Canada? Please quote your best price and time required to ship to Canada. Thanks.
🤦‍♀️Seriously?