• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

How to order, Please don't PM me, Contact us at [email protected]

Stops

Known Member
13/12/09
EU
Yes that is the correct website, I've emailed them before and that URL is in the signature.

Last edited:
Reactions: Eatdirtfartdust

ryanwayer

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
Supporter
9/1/12
Sorry mate, We currently not accept new orders since there are serious raids recently, We will back to work when things resume to normal.

Reactions: Fr0d0

RIGA03

Looking Around
31/5/21
Any news yet!? I want to purchase a watch for a while now... Ryan, I sent you an e-mail!

Felfel

Horology Curious
16/5/19
Hello, did you start sending orders again? If so please check your emails.

Swiss_goupil

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
Email Ryan twice on 24th September few minutes after receiving his newsletter to purchase the black RM Bubba he had in stock and again on 30th September to ask why I haven’t heard from him.

Well I am not one of his customers but I find really lame than 10 days after I still haven’t heard from him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ryanwayer

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
Supporter
9/1/12
Email Ryan twice on 24th September few minutes after receiving his newsletter to purchase the black RM Bubba he had in stock and again on 30th September to ask why I haven’t heard from him.

Well I am not one of his customers but I find really lame than 10 days after I still haven’t heard from him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

what is your email please? please pm me.

Swiss_goupil

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
what is your email please? please pm me.

Should not take a week to answer a simple pm or to check your emails to find my query about that RM055. I will simply unsubscribe from your newsletter as I don’t see the point. Have a good day

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MacPhlea

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/2/19
Hi Ryan, are you able to supply any replacement bezel H screws or replace the hand set for BB ceramic 6.5?

Sent from my iPhone using RWI