• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

here comes the 177M

maxos

Horology Curious
25/9/09
Any news with the PAM177 (rubber) ..whats the point of ordering it if we are going to miss the whole summer.....

smascarinas

I'm Pretty Popular
16/2/10
Shoulda gotten the leather... I see lots of PAM rubber straps floating around.

Any news with the PAM177 (rubber) ..whats the point of ordering it if we are going to miss the whole summer.....

Streetrod

23/8/10
if my dealer not shipping out this week... i going to ask for refund. this is just beyond my limits.

fredderf1

30/11/06
got my 177m today and it is awesome...except my crystal is off by about 1/2 mm...does not sit flush...friend of mine had the same thing when he got his from a different dealer than me...same exact tilt on the crystal.i can only notice it when i look from the side. anyone else notice if their crystal is seated correctly? im not really concerned but i might have my watch-maker fix it.

btw...the lume and detail of this watch is fantastic...the lume is bright as a gen and very evenly dispensed....also getting my pam 005 back from VAC new lume/best crown and guard and new case....cant wait to see it.

and it was ANDREW at trusty time who got this watch to san francisco in 7 days. i want to see more super lumes like this one.

m3nster

I'm Pretty Popular
2/1/10
United States
Whoa.. This thread is still going!?! Nice! Hey so did any of you get the "premium gen american croc" ? Strap? Hows the quality on that

Member X

I'm Pretty Popular
21/4/09
I'm still waiting for the rubber strap version from my dealer too - he has the croc strap but I haven't got an extra $100 sitting around I can just splash on it, and I'd probably want to sell it when it arrives and get the rubber strap anyway...

Annoying!!

I paid before they were released so I could guarantee getting one and now I feel like I'm risking not getting one :(

smascarinas

I'm Pretty Popular
16/2/10
Who is your dealer? I'm so happy Angus/Puretime hooked me up with one... still getting overhauled though... hopefully Tuesday will be a good day next week.

I'm still waiting for the rubber strap version from my dealer too - he has the croc strap but I haven't got an extra $100 sitting around I can just splash on it, and I'd probably want to sell it when it arrives and get the rubber strap anyway...

Annoying!!

I paid before they were released so I could guarantee getting one and now I feel like I'm risking not getting one :(

tokeyx

27/3/11
I'm still waiting for mine. It's my own fault really. I got QC weeks ago, but before it shipped I had the dealer try to source a screw on another watch of mine. Been almost 3 weeks now, that screw is holding up my entire order. I have a beautiful Mario Paci strap here waiting for it, and no watch to put it on...

Member X

I'm Pretty Popular
21/4/09
Cant let this thread slip down so far guys!! let me stir things up again :)

here we have the 177M V2!!!! MAWWHAHAHAH

http://puretimewatch.com/blog/153/

PAM111M and PAM177M V2 from H factory releasing today
06/14/2011 04:41:54

PAM111M: On the new platinum plated 6497 movement (but still 1800vph), superlumed dial and hands, and many kind of strap choices!

PAM177M V2 will be on the new platinum plated movement and many strap choices too.

All customer ordered PAM177M V1 will receive V2, no worries

Please stick to our web-site for updates, update should be done by 18:00 GMT+8
Interesting news...

I might actually get one of these if Toro can get one.

RobbDizzle

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/10
I just got the "177M V2" email from pure time. I hope this doesn't turn into a V1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9 debacle.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

polaris

27/11/08
The V2 is great news. I have been eyeballing those new 6497 movements. Finally someone is putting them into PAMs as a standard.

I was getting bored of reps, but the bridges are stepping reps up another level.

Did anyone see this?
All customer ordered PAM177M V1 will receive V2, no worries

Does this mean it will be the same price??? Would be nice!

mfb2007

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/8/10
The V2 is great news. I have been eyeballing those new 6497 movements. Finally someone is putting them into PAMs as a standard.

I was getting bored of reps, but the bridges are stepping reps up another level.

Did anyone see this?

Does this mean it will be the same price??? Would be nice!

Yes, please define "get".

This is like George Lucas syndrome.

smascarinas

I'm Pretty Popular
16/2/10
WOO HOOO! MINE FINALLY CAME HOME! HOW SWEET IT IS... AWESOME TORCH!

IMAGE_317.jpg

maxos

Horology Curious
25/9/09
''PAM177M V2 will be on the new platinum plated movement and many strap choices too.

All customer ordered PAM177M V1 will receive V2, no worries''

Does this mean with the current price u get plat plated movt (18 000 vph) but if u want a 21 000 mvt u have to pay extra???